LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Donald Trump Store USA

I just installed and I am trying to configure... I don't see anywhere that I can open a chat session for help?

April 26, 2019

Hi there. You can find our livechat bottom left of our app and bottom right of our website. We have chat availability around the clock Mondays thru Thursdays and 16 hours a day Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. You can always email support@leaddyno.com if livechat is offline while you need assistance. Have a great weekend!

ShineBrightSupplyco

fix your damn app, everytime i try to install it or integrate it into my system? It shows a 500 error

April 26, 2019

Hi there. We were doing a database update that prevented Shopify customers from installing our app for a few hours. This has since been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

TrophySmack

Running a multi tier affiliate program is complex.. the support from leaddyno has been a huge help in our success. I'm sure their live chat is tired of hearing from us haha- but they are always available during business hours and quick to answer questions.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it and we're always happy to assist you as much as possible.

Any Which Way You Go

WORST App ever. DO NOT INSTALL. It is a complete rip off scam. Creators stole my money despite me calling Shopify numerous times to uninstall this app that did nothing for me. Customer support is horrible, worst i ever dealt with. I never even used the app yet they refused to refund me. They are so desperate for money they rather steal it then earn it. They know their app is scam garbage. Do not waste your time or money.

April 26, 2019

Shopify customers are charged for our service by Shopify and not by us. Any refunds need to be requested from Shopify support directly and will be issued at their discretion. I do see that Shopify refunded you three months even though you only canceled your service with us this month.

Ra Optics

Great service. Jennifer is really helpful. I recommend it for ease of use and functionalities. Easy to sign up, multi-affiliates, etc. Very cool.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review. We greatly appreciate it!

Papa Michael Premium Designs

not much to say, its absulotly great i love it, the only problem is that as a affiliate you dont know how you get paid you dont requaired to enter any bank account or othe method from start so i hope its not creating some problems in the affiliate mind

Esther's Necklaces

I am still working on the set up and had a glitch with customizing my color, but Deidra with customer service was super quick to respond and get a ticket opened. Everything else has been easy to set up and I'm looking forward to using this for my affiliates.

SexyModest Boutique

Anyone who wants to have a killer ambassador team needs this. Its seamless for us & we love the chat.

Zero Egg Count

App installed quickly with no problems. I wanted a unique affiliate commission structure, so I contacted customer support via their chat app, and Adam Jacobs (LeadDyno's Dir of Support) set it up for me! I typically work on my site during the weekend and tend to ask lots of questions. So far the LeadDyno support team has answered all of them within a few minutes and I'm still on the free trial!

jaidenmadison

Jennifer Goodman is the BEST! She helped me in literally just a few minutes. She was super professional and so helpful. At the end she asked if she could help with anything else and I asked if she could virtually finish my laundry...(LOL) unfortunately she was unable to. I believe that's the only problem I have had. Thank you so much Stephanie, you are such a ROCKSTAR!