LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Jollyfon

Great customer support!!
I wanted to change my main email on my account and as i was in a hurry i couldn't seem to find where to do it, so i started a live chat and Jennifer was really helpful and very quick, changed it for me in less than 2 minutes.
Highly recommend!

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to read that you're enjoying our customer service. I've passed on your feedback to Jenn.

K9 experts

best customer service ever!
thank you all guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

Wellements

Love the app and the support! Jennifer was extremely knowledgeable and helped right away! Thank you!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jennifer.

Monos

Deidra Start support agent blew my mind! She was fast and super informative. I'm surprised with how leaddyno interface is compared to the other networks. Will give it a go and see!

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review! I've passed on your great feedback to Deidra.

Sleepy Panda

So appreciate the customer service level and ability to get quick answers.
Easy to pay affiliates.

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

WavyBreeze

Customer service specialist Deidra Stark is amazing! She was super helpful and very nice. She answered all my questions thoughtfully and very detailed.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your positive feedback to Deidra.

The Pet Mug Company

Maybe one of the only essential apps to use to grow your audience. Not very complicated to use even though this really a powerful platform. Customer support is absolutely stellar. Very easy to reach and extremely helpful. The only drawback might be linked to the price point when your number of visitors grow.....and this is the goal when using LeadDyno....to help you grow your audience. But, I guess that you pay for what you get: a fantastic product and at he end if your number of visitors grow, you profits will also. Might be interesting to have a model where you pay in regard to your number of affiliates....Food for thoughts!

May 12, 2019

Thank you for your great review! LeadDyno should pay for itself within a month or two. On that note, if our pricing model doesn't work for you we can offer custom pricing to meet your needs.

Die Epic® Live Legendary Epic Clothing

Amazing tool and Customer Support Rep Jennifer was great! I had some difficult questions but she lived up to the task. Thanks for all the help LeadDyno!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've shared your words with Jennifer.

Pumayana

DO NOT USE LEADDYNO. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT.
For 2 months now we have been trying to get this system working. I spent a huge amount of time initially getting it set up correctly, creating all the content and the terms of conditions, instructions for affiliates etc. I correctly set up all of our affiliates. We created blog content, banners, ads, tiles, facebook and social posts you name it. We had our affiliates build their websites using their affiliate links. Great everything set up and when we pushed live NOTHING. The system could not get any data whatsoever. It was like it just couldn't talk to Shopify at all. There began 6 weeks of going round and round the houses with the abysmal Leaddyno support. They present themselves as a global company - what a joke. I'm based in Australia and the only time they make themselves available is between midnight and 5am - not really practical for a single mother! The Live Chat on their so called support is utterly useless, they have no power to do anything, cannot help you in any way not even with the most basic questions, all they can do is log a support ticket for you. So all we had was the ability to send an email and wait till they graciously get back to us. When they do finally get back to you days later they don't actually help you at all, they ask you questions like "sorry what account are you" even when you've given them your emails, your links, your exact details. Then you have to wait again for them to even consider your question. Eventually they told me that I had to wait for their shopify technician to come back from holidays. When that finally happened they told me we had to reinstall everything. We tried that multiple times didn't work. Finally after leaving it for a week we did another reinstall and finally leaddyno started to get data from shopify. Yay, we thought we are getting somewhere - ONLY TO FIND NONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS WERE WORKING. We went back to support yet again - by now about the 15th time, explained everything again and guess what we got "sorry what account are you" despite having fully given them all the details. We thought we will try one last time and the response we got last night - "the link is the wrong domain". Literally that is all the email says, no explanation of what they mean by that. The link contains our exact correct domain so we have absolutely no idea what they are on about. Finally after 8 weeks and SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT we are uninstalling and it literally brings me to tears the amount of time and energy we have put into this worthless app. JUST DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEY ARE UTTERLY USELESS.

May 10, 2019

Hi there. You hadn't set up your affiliate program correctly; that's why it wasn't working, and I asked you to set up a call with me multiple times. I also mentioned numerous times that we have 24/7 availability for calls. We have plenty of customers in Australia and setting up a call has never been an issue. You're welcome to shoot me an email at adam@leaddyno.com, and I'll give you a call today or during the weekend. On that note, if you choose not to continue with us, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, and I wish you the best of luck with your business.

SportsChic

This product is very straightforward. The couple of times I got stuck, Jennifer and Deidra helped me get unstuck rather quickly and easily. The support response is great via chat, which is my preference anyways. Good job!!

May 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're constantly working on improving our live chat experience for our customers.