LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Atmospheria

Upfront the app is semi easy to use, but beware the fine print. The plans cover TOTAL TRAFFIC, wether it is generated by your ambassador’s links or not! That means once you go past the maximum visitors in your plan, even if they DON’T purchase anything, you will get charged extra! I put the time into my company on my and my teams time, we generate our own traffic via 5 social platforms. We were charged for that traffic, just because we used this app. We have since uninstalled the app and are doing our own affiliate marketing.

March 15, 2021

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with our pricing model. There are several affiliate apps, and they each have different billing models. If you check our Shopify app listing, we list our billing plans, along with the traffic limits for each plan. This has been our pricing model since we started on the Shopify platform in 2014.

Part of why we charge for all traffic is because our platform goes beyond just affiliate tracking. LeadDyno tracks visitors, leads, sales, and social shares from many channels. We do this to implement features like "First Source Wins," where we know if a user has visited your site before clicking an affiliate link. Our customer success team is available for a 1-on-1 call to help you take advantage of some of these other tracking capabilities outside just affiliate traffic

We'd love to work with you and discuss a plan that will work for your business.

Farmers Juice

We are leaving Refersion with a large smile. LeadDyno has all the advanced functionality we need, excellent customer support, and a phenomenal product that is highly affordable. We are big fans of LeadDyno!

March 12, 2021

We are so glad you are enjoying our product and service so far. We appreciate your business!

Backpack Buddha

An affiliate program is a must for any store looking to scale up. As a result of leadDybo, my sales are slowly but steadily increasing. The UI is easy to use and the the whole program is simple to implement. Highly recommend! Also, customer support is excellent!!!

March 10, 2021

We love to hear how starting an affiliate program with LeadDyno helped you increase your sales! Thanks for being a loyal customer and the kind words about our UI and customer support.

Kawaii Lighting

It was really helpful working with the chat help on the website because you were able to answer my question very thoroughly and right away!

March 4, 2021

So glad you found our live chat helpful. We do our best to be available by chat, email and 1:1 online meetings. We appreciate your business!

Divage Serbia

Excellent customer support! Very responsive! Very good Application which lacks some features but I hope they will include them in their future release.

March 4, 2021

Great to hear you have been so happy with our customer support. Definitely let us know features you would love to see. We work hard to support our clients as they grow. Thanks again for choosing LeadDyno.

SOCO BOTANICALS

I have not gotten a ton out of this app yet, but it is very good. I just need to get the word out more about my affiliate program so people will sign up and increase sales. But their support is good, and the software is easy to use so I'll keep it going, and try to get more people using it.

February 26, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and kind words about our support and software. Growing an affiliate program definitely takes time and we are happy to provide you some ideas on how to get more affiliates to join your program. Thanks again.

Agape Retail

We have been using LeadDyno for a little under a month now, and are extremely satisfied with both its capabilities and customer service. I had a list of questions after using this service, and was immediately provided a "one-on-one" call with one of the representatives, Justin. Justin was extremely helpful in providing clear and concise answers for the questions we had. I shared my screen with him, and he helped guide me through my "Admin Dashboard". We just recently moved from another affiliate software provider, and LeadDyno has been far more user friendly and has exponentially more capabilities and customization.

February 26, 2021

We are very happy to hear you have been happy with our affiliate platform and customer service. Thanks!

BRUCE BOLT

LeadDyno is very easy to use with tons of features and a great customer service team. The more we learn about it the more it's becoming integral to everything we do.

February 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your review. We are happy to help you grow your affiliate program and we appreciate your business.

Spark*l

Super easy adding/editing affiliates! Justin has been so helpful for us through our launch. Highly recommend!

February 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! So glad you found it easy to manage your affiliates and appreciate our support team.

Twinkled T

I've used LeadDyno for exactly 5 years and I've enjoyed the experience the whole way. I love how they integrated coupon code usage. App is so easy to understand and customer service is super helpful and willing to sort out any issue with loads of patience. Justin was a huge help the last time. Thanks team!

February 10, 2021

We really appreciate that you have been a loyal customer for 5 years! Glad you appreciate the app, coupon tracking features and the customer service. Thanks again!