LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

pouloune shop

Great customer support. I had a problem finding my affiliate website link they help me in a minute.

December 4, 2019

Life Door

Customer support do not respond. Chat support just repeats same answer over and over. Emailed support. No response. Documentation shows inconsistent information that does not match what they are showing you to do.

December 3, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! We wouldn't be able to get away with fake reviews on a Shopify app so I can promise you that all our stellar reviews are legitimate. We don't use bots, only real people. On that note please email our support manager adam@leaddyno.com so he can give you had personally with your issue. Thanks!

Baseball King

The app is great! Works well and their customer support team is there if you need help. Affiliate marketing is a key piece of our business so I'm grateful for Lead Dyno!

November 21, 2019

Quick Stun

This app is wonderfully documented and easy to set up. But whenever I have a question or want to be sure how things work, customer service chat helps every time. Especially Jennifer, thank you!!

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We have passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Elements Meals

Couldn't install on shopify, but Jennifer Goodman in customer service knew her stuff and got me handled. Great work!

October 24, 2019

Andivia Beauty

Andivia Beauty

I used this app and found it to be extremely difficult to learn. Customer Service was no help. I would not recommend this app unless you want to waste a tremendous amount of hours trying to install it and a ton of hours learning to use it. I would give this app 1 star for bad

October 19, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Please email our Support Manager at support @ leaddyno dot com so he can address your issues personally or you can book a call at leaddyno.youcanbook.me.

Lasfit Auto Lighting

Support is very helpful. And the app function is enough for our affiliate program and very easy to use. High recommend~

October 9, 2019

Slimtum Prometheus

Customer service was the best I've seen. Tech was very fast, responsive and knowledgable. Able to assimilate my explanation into her reply as well. Cannot fault the service.

October 9, 2019

Agdigus Essentials

CUSTOMER SERVCE IS GREAT! They are able to respond quickly with our concerns in setting up our affiliate program.

October 3, 2019

beFragrant

We're new to this app, we've received tremendous support from Jennifer, for our questions. Thank you

September 30, 2019