LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

My Best Pouch

Deidre was such a big help in the chat support room. She was patient and so helpful! Made setting this up a lot easier!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your kind words to Deidra Stark!

Dr. Keith's Own

Fantastic and timely support from Adam and the LeadDyno team. He helped us resolve a problem and get up and running within a day. The app itself is user-friendly for admins and affiliates, and has all necessary features for most programs. Thanks again!

August 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your feedback to Adam!

Popov Leather

Very poor customer support. Days to receive a response from the team. We are moving on to another platform which is far less expensive and works much better (there are quite a few in the app store). LeadDyno charges on website views not active affiliates.

EDIT: I have emailed adam@leaddyno.com about pricing issues and never got a reply. I raised a ticket with customer support (tickets 43150, 43067). I removed my comment about taking commission from each sale. Still waiting on customer service replies.

August 21, 2019

Sorry to read of your frustrations. I see your ticket from yesterday. We'll get that handled for you. Please note that our turnaround time is 24-48 hours depending on the issue. We have custom pricing models available. Pricing by traffic works out cheaper in the long term.

weavewell

very highly priced, also never got a single revert on all there email ids, many of them bounce back, there was also a scheduled email from bret owens the co-founder saying they would give a free 2 months subscription. the mail i reverted was bounced back. the number shared as personal number in mail is actually a help line with long waittime.

August 14, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations with our service. Pricing isn't set in stone and can be discussed. We have yet to turn a customer away because of pricing! Returning customers do get a 60-day free trial as a courtesy. You can request this from support@leaddyno.com. For calls, we use a booking system. You can book a time that works for you at leaddyno.youcanbook.me.

BoomPup

Just started so I don't have any experience with the tool yet. But amazing customer service. Jennifer Goodman, Thank you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your positive feedback to Jennifer.

Blocker Glasses, Inc.

This app is awesome as well as the customer service that I got from Deidra Stark. Highly rated the app and love it! Best affiliate app out there.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

Rave Doctor

Love using it! Works as advertised. I would recommend to any business owners! I was even able to set it up with a subscription system!

August 3, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate it!

Luminezz.com

Excellent support from Jennifer , VERY powerful Affiliate management solution for Shopify ...a must have

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

New Wave Brand

After several conversations of trying to get my url setup and established in ECA for over a week, Deidra helped put an end to a long unnecessary process of trying to get setup. She was very helpful and explained what wasn't previously explained. She didn't just dump me off, she wanted to make sure that the issue was resolved. Thanks Deidra!

July 25, 2019

Sorry to hear you were having issues setting up your ECA profile! Glad to hear Deidra was able to help you get this set up to your satisfaction.

Izola

Easy to set up. Great support. Would recommend.

Obviously building an effective affiliate network means more than just plugging in an app and waiting, but this is an ideal platform to build your network on top of.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!