LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

fetehome

We've only used the app for a short time but so far so good. Very extensive analytics and great customer support thus far.

Soul Drops

I'd say the best thing about this app is the support -- Adam did a great job answering all questions and exceeded my expectations :)

Full Throttle Apparel

Excellent customer service. Just added this to my online store. Everything looks great! couple of more things to set up and we are on our way to registering our first batch of affiliates. Great app!

Timeless Fate LLC

WOW, excellent service they provided. Very patience with me since am so clueless with computer. They respond very fast as well. Customer service is spot on perfect. THank you, and thank you again.

Well Earth Goods

Really stoked on the prompt and helpful instant message chat with this service. I'm new to this app but they always help walk me through my questions quickly. :)

PURE KAI

So far so good but it's too soon to tell if all goes smoothly as I JUST launched and signed up my first affiliate, BUT I will say customer service thus far is fantastic and JENNIFER has been great! I've asked her a bunch of questions and she's very helpful! So thats a huge bonus for any App like this!

Equestrian Influence

Jennifer Goodman and the LeadDyno team are an amazing group. Great and quick customer service to all my questions!

Swimbabies

I'm using this app to help manage my affiliate for our new store! Customer service is great! Love that they have a Live Chat feature. Jennifer G. helped me right away to fix an issue I was having. I appreciated her fast response and clear instruction. Thanks again! You guys are awesome. :)

Kaytek

I just discovered this App because I want to use the power of Affiliation for my shopify store, good features and options, and everything work great and I really appreciate the support help, very responsive and helpful for any question, and giving the good options ! KEEP UP The GOOD WORK

Hearth Jewelry

I signed up for Lead Dyno yesterday and it's my favorite affiliate program I have been able to find so far. The interface is easy to use. Through their super fast responding chat, customer service rep Diedre Stark helped me configure my settings. I wanted affiliates to request approval to be a part of my program. Thanks for the quick response!