LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
LeadDyno
4.4
November 22, 2017

So far my experience with this app is very good. it has only been 5 days but is working as well. The Chat now with the agent was very helpful and everything is easy to use.

Miklah
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 22, 2017

Great apps for affiliates, and the customer service is very helpful. Thanks to Jennifer Goodman for her fast response.

Trisia Kosmetik
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 21, 2017

Highly recommended for any online business wanting to work with affiliates. App works great and support crew has been fantastic to work with. Big shout out to Adam for helping us get setup for our 2 tier ambassador program and supporting us to adapt to the best solutions for our needs.

Apexgenlifestyle
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 21, 2017

I've not used the app much because I didn't have any active affiliates, but I didn't really have much trouble with it. So the app is fine, but the people managing it are not. Be very careful when you go for the trial. You will not be able to find out what your remaining trial period is without having to email them, so it's extremely easy to leave it too long and incur a charge. I spoke to support, and apparently you cannot cancel your account on your own too without emailing them. This is ridiculous and not to mention, extremely unethical.

Even so, I've managed to cancel my account from the dashboard, before my trial period ended. So let's see if it works.

Needless to say I have also reported them to shopify.

PS: It doesn't make any sense for me to pay extra just because I managed to get more traffic on my own. Their monthly plans are based on the website's traffic, and the prices are ridiculous.

Sterling Luck
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 13, 2017

Deidra Stark, the Support Agent that help me was great!!!!
Fast and assertive with a simple solution for my questions...

Productivedharma