LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
July 10, 2014

Leaddyno is an exceptional product. In addition to supplying a robust platform for your affiliate program it also integrates keyword tracking for your ads. Beyond this, the big difference is their SERVICE! They are always there to make sure their product is meeting your expectations. Great product + Great team = Great partner!

Netontherun
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 19, 2014

Very easy to use. Setting up my content took a few minutes, and the tracking allows me to skip logging into analytics.

Dream Killer Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 9, 2014

Great! Meets all our requirements, very helpful, and the additional 'approval' option is fab

Orson & Welles
Time spent using app: About 7 years
June 2, 2014

Great app. Extremely easy to get installed, and it has made affiliate tracking a cinch. Would recommend it to anyone!

5MINFIT
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 24, 2014

I'm kicking myself for not getting this App set up months ago!

I had a little trouble integrating at first, but the team swiftly came to the rescue and now we're ready to take over the world!

Thanks guys ;-)

GymSymphonies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 16, 2014

I have to say that working with the folks at LeadDyno has been nothing less than Awesome! I am not a technical individual and they had the patience to walk me through implementation every step of the way. The "ease" of use is exactly what I needed. I switched to LeadDyno from another affiliate source and have to say that I am so pleased with the personal touch and the use of the system. It is working well for our business! I would highly recommend LeadDyno to all!

WOD Gear Clothing Company
Time spent using app: About 6 years
May 1, 2014

Fantastic support. I had a very complex issue and thought I'd need custom software. Adam and the LeadDyno team not only had the solution but walked me through it step by step. Excellent support!

VIXXENN
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 24, 2014

We've just recently setup LeadDyno in our store, and we're extremely pleased with the results so far. Everything from the setup process to the attention to detail in various functions has been just outstanding. We imagine that as the software matures, more and more features will be added to this already powerful suite of tools, but what really stands out so far is the customer service.

Every time we've had a question about any sort of functionality or setup, LeadDyno have been very responsive and helpful. Many software vendors could learn a thing or two from LeadDyno in this area. Keep up the good work.

ELLA Shoes Vancouver | Womens Leather Boots Shoes Online
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 24, 2014

Wuau Excelent, is the easiest way to create your affiliate program, you have more features than you need, without being complicated to understand. I also like how easy it is to track campaigns, that saved me a lot of money knowing who clients come from. very recommend

sigarro1
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 23, 2014

The team at LeadDyno went the extra mile to get my company going on their program. Once we started using it, we found it very easy to use, and they even welcomed our input on how to enhance it for our needs. We're very impressed and happy with LeadDyno.

Oxygen Plus Store