LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Sunshine White

Just perfect.

Armagafx

We just starter using it, but from the first sight looks like a great solution. Customer support very quick and efficient. Can't wait for our first affiliates to use the app and to see them getting their first payments! Would recommend some design touch for the affiliate dashboard

Rodeo In

Thank you Deidra Stark for the great support. Quick reply and efficient. i was stuck with the dashboard affiliates and it took her 1 minute to show me how to do it.

Doll Me Up Fashion

Just started but it looks really great so far! Jennifer was very patient with me and answered all my questions.

Blackwell CBD

LeadDyno has been a fantastic platform to run our affiliate program off of. Not to mention the great customer service if you ever have any questions. Thank you for everything!

Golife Naturals

Jennifer was very patient with helping with the issues I am having. She stayed with me until the problem was resolved.

fetehome

We've only used the app for a short time but so far so good. Very extensive analytics and great customer support thus far.

Soul Drops

I'd say the best thing about this app is the support -- Adam did a great job answering all questions and exceeded my expectations :)

Full Throttle Apparel

Excellent customer service. Just added this to my online store. Everything looks great! couple of more things to set up and we are on our way to registering our first batch of affiliates. Great app!

Timeless Fate LLC

WOW, excellent service they provided. Very patience with me since am so clueless with computer. They respond very fast as well. Customer service is spot on perfect. THank you, and thank you again.