LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

WomensNations

This app is very helpful for me as a business. I love the support. Jennifer is always there to help. Plus it has MLM too.

Octave Music Store

Had a question, and got immediate attention on their chat. Even sent a link to help me out. Great service!

mylovingbrushes

I have really enjoyed the fast customer service. Jennifer has answered to my question. Then I don't know yet how this app works, so I will keep you in touch with that.

Jacob Lund Photography Store

The app does what is says it does. We've used it for about a month, and we would love to have gotten deeper into it.

However one huge flaw is a dealbreaker for us. The app doesn't give you any documentation whatsoever to provide documentation for the payouts you do to affiliates. So for us we can't really use this an be in compliance with tax regulations, as we have no documentation of where and to whom these payouts go. Only solution offered by LeadDyno support is asking affiliates to send us invoices for every pay out - but that kind of takes away the convenience for everyone.

NIKU Farms

Always great customer service from Jennifer Goodman. Helpful and patient as we work to figure it all out

Dock Master Supply

Just getting started with this app. Contacted Deidra Stark through the live chat and she was a huge help immediately!

Organic Science Cosmetics

I am not computer literate what-so-ever and these guys have an exceptional level of customer service that is second to none. They will walk you through each and every step. Absolutely phenomenal platform and new addition to our team.

Get-Noted!

Love this app! Adam Jacobs went above and beyond to make sure I had the information I needed!! Not only great for affiliates but with analytics too!

Pro Health Industries

Deidra Stark provided me with a ton of great links and tips to get started. Very pleased so far! Quick to answer any questions I have had as well.

Christopher W

Site is easy to use and has many useful features support was great specifically Deidra Stark. Thank you!