LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

VITAE APPAREL

Ask them for one simple task - Import the CSV file with our affiliates information in it and that took more than 2 months and still not resolved.

Simply asked them to Mass Email our affiliates their dashboard link.
Charged for 2 months of usage for more than $29 since we have more than 1000 visit a month.

Not worth it, we uninstalled. do not recommend

Vulcan Wrapz

Great customer support. Always helpful and respond quickly. App is relatively simple to use, there is a small learning curve.

Teachers Get It

Customer service has been awesome so far with my set-up process. I was even able to schedule 2 phone calls to complete the set-up process. I really, really love their online chat! You get help instantly on issues you may have. The app is very easy to set-up once you get a hang of where everything is located. They also have tutorials and information to help you with affiliate marketing. Very impressed so far!

Be Essential®

Love the app and their support team! They solve any issue in a matter of minutes! Incredible! I recommend it a lot.

LivingWater.it

I am using this app and I found out it has many things you can only get by purchasing an expensive software.
Jessica Goodman from support team, helped me out very carefully

Tradester Shop

The app seems great so far, just getting started though. but the chat support is on point like i have never seen before. actually helpful. people there at all 3 times i tried. morning evening and night! product seems good

White Lotus

Adam and the team have been extremly patient and helpoful in getting the program up and running for us. We found it a bit hard to get our heads around how it works and you are charged for the traffic to the store- that is how the plans work. So far we are having people sign up daily on the site, it was easy to install and it is extremly easy for them to use. We cant wait to see how it goes in 6 months time as it is a great way for us to market the business and reward loyal customers. Thank you again.

OXNUTRITION

I love LeadDyno! I've reached out to Adam for support many times, and he always answers in a timely manner with exactly the help I need! Our affiliate program has boosted sales tremendously, and the program is so easy to use!

Woolino

The app is excellent, but I am even more impressed with their customer service. Adam is the person to go to, especially if your question or problem is not a simple one. He always replies quickly and his answer is to the point. Very knowledgeable and always helpful.

SERV Nutrition

I just had an amazing experience with Jennifer from LeadDyno. She helped me essentially re-organize my whole ambassador program for my business. She helped me shorten the links so it said each ambassador's name and she helped me with the configuration of a lot of our basic functions. Big time help. Thanks Jennifer!