LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
March 10, 2020

Poor customer service, cannot solve the problems timely and always need to contact their engineer, very time consuming, poor experience.

Aceshin
China
Time spent using app: About 3 years
LeadDyno replied March 11, 2020

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. Please email our Support Manager, Adam at adam@leaddyno.com so he can help you with your issues,

Edited March 9, 2020

No customer service at first but finally came back to me and solved my problem.
Great app
Please add a feature where we can have different email list for different affiliate so we can deal with multiple language affiliate ..

Rumble Paris
France
Time spent using app: 27 days
LeadDyno replied March 11, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We much appreciate it!

March 5, 2020

I have been attempting to fix my issue for TWO WEEKS. Had a appointment call with ADAM and he NEVER called me at my schedule time. They just keep opening tickets but don't fix the issue.

The Makeup Institute Los Angeles
Time spent using app: 7 months
LeadDyno replied March 6, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to read about your frustrations! There must have been some mix up as Adam always calls. Please email Adam at adam@leaddyno.com directly. Thanks!

February 19, 2020

I Would be careful using this system.

In an attempt to install this plugin for a client it accidentally connected the new client to a different client account.

So when the client tried to access Leaddyno from their shopify account they got access to the other clients data (Data leakage).

One issue is that this happened at all, as this should not ever be possible. One other thing is that I tried to have them resolve this issue for over a week, no solution at all. At least they should have closed the leaking account until the issue was resolved.

So basically my other client have been able to access the leaddyno dashboard of another client for over a week, and still do. Only luck the client the data is leaking from is my own company with an inactive affiliate setup. Unless this would have been a major disaster.

This is so bad that I am considering reporting to the government as these clients are based in EU, and this is a serious issue in regards to GDPR. The integrity of your data in this application is in no way taken well care of, and by using this application you are risking the privacy of your clients data.

The lack of response on an issue of this magnitude is nothing less then alarming. And it shows that this company does not take privacy and GDPR seriously, which if this happens for your client you will be in big trouble.

I would absolutely stay away from this system!

I will send a notice to Shopify as well.

Tind of Norway
Norway
Time spent using app: 7 months
LeadDyno replied February 21, 2020

Hi there! Clearly, you set up Shopify stores for multiple clients and as a result, you end up merging the accounts in LeadDyno. This happens when you use the same email address to log in to multiple Shopify accounts. I strongly suggest that you use a unique email address when setting up each client's Shopify store as you are risking the privacy of your clients this way. LeadDyno is GDPR compliant. You can read more about this here: http://leaddyno.com/gdpr/

January 27, 2020

I needed help on how to disable an affiliate account. Jennifer helped me out quickly and efficiently, great customer service - thank you!

NuroKor UK
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
LeadDyno replied February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review! Much appreciated!

January 25, 2020

cette application est très complète pour les affiliation, si vous avez un problème vous pouvez demander de l'aide au service client live jennifer ma apporter énormément d'aide et a garder son sang froid. trés bonne application.

ledmirror
France
Time spent using app: 23 days
LeadDyno replied February 21, 2020

Merci pour votre excellente critique!

January 17, 2020

Just had a Chat with Jennifer ... she gave me the info I needed quickly and told me how make a request for modifications. Thanks for your immediate responses Jennifer. Much appreciated! Honey Jaks

Tee Shirts I Love
Time spent using app: 9 months
LeadDyno replied February 21, 2020

Thank you for your stellar review! Greatly appreciated!

January 14, 2020

Great App. 24 hour customer support is amazing. Specifically worked with Deidra to help work out some kinks.

Sage Hill Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
LeadDyno replied February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review!!

January 14, 2020

Great tool! Deidra (online chat) in customer support helped us along the way. She helped us setup custom emails etc.

Metal Detecting Stuff
Time spent using app: About 1 year
LeadDyno replied February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it!

December 22, 2019

Waste of time, look elsewhere...horrible customer service, much better products out there...months wasted on subpar product

Gems and Joy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied December 23, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Please email me at adam@leaddyno.com so I can address your issues. Happy Holidays!