LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

GetLostApparel

Great app! Got everything affiliates need and customer service is quick, helpful and kind. Would 100% recommend

TREESPOND

LeadDyno has a tiny magic button (Secret weapon) - Live Chat. Their support is extremely fast, helpful - I've learned about some advanced settings and configuration issues in a second.

Cool Approved World

I really like this app! Definitely needed it to increase my business.

The customer support is outstanding. Adam & Jennifer is always helpful. Thank you.

iTechCulture

Deidra Stark helped me setup the affiliate so i was good to go. Super helpful.
I recommend this app!

Swish30

They didn't answer the phone, so I tried their customer support chat on their website, and she answered my question in like 30 seconds. I had been working for hours trying to find the solution on google... So pleased with the lady that helped me. Deidra Stark? Sounds like a fake name, but she was rad.

VITAE APPAREL

Ask them for one simple task - Import the CSV file with our affiliates information in it and that took more than 2 months and still not resolved.

Simply asked them to Mass Email our affiliates their dashboard link.
Charged for 2 months of usage for more than $29 since we have more than 1000 visit a month.

Not worth it, we uninstalled. do not recommend

Vulcan Wrapz

Great customer support. Always helpful and respond quickly. App is relatively simple to use, there is a small learning curve.

Teachers Get It

Customer service has been awesome so far with my set-up process. I was even able to schedule 2 phone calls to complete the set-up process. I really, really love their online chat! You get help instantly on issues you may have. The app is very easy to set-up once you get a hang of where everything is located. They also have tutorials and information to help you with affiliate marketing. Very impressed so far!

Be Essential®

Love the app and their support team! They solve any issue in a matter of minutes! Incredible! I recommend it a lot.

LivingWater.it

I am using this app and I found out it has many things you can only get by purchasing an expensive software.
Jessica Goodman from support team, helped me out very carefully