LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Rodeo In

Thank you Deidra Stark for the great support. Quick reply and efficient. i was stuck with the dashboard affiliates and it took her 1 minute to show me how to do it.

Doll Me Up Fashion

Just started but it looks really great so far! Jennifer was very patient with me and answered all my questions.

Blackwell CBD

LeadDyno has been a fantastic platform to run our affiliate program off of. Not to mention the great customer service if you ever have any questions. Thank you for everything!

Golife Naturals

Jennifer was very patient with helping with the issues I am having. She stayed with me until the problem was resolved.

fetehome

We've only used the app for a short time but so far so good. Very extensive analytics and great customer support thus far.

Soul Drops

I'd say the best thing about this app is the support -- Adam did a great job answering all questions and exceeded my expectations :)

Full Throttle Apparel

Excellent customer service. Just added this to my online store. Everything looks great! couple of more things to set up and we are on our way to registering our first batch of affiliates. Great app!

Timeless Fate LLC

WOW, excellent service they provided. Very patience with me since am so clueless with computer. They respond very fast as well. Customer service is spot on perfect. THank you, and thank you again.

Well Earth Goods

Really stoked on the prompt and helpful instant message chat with this service. I'm new to this app but they always help walk me through my questions quickly. :)

PURE KAI

So far so good but it's too soon to tell if all goes smoothly as I JUST launched and signed up my first affiliate, BUT I will say customer service thus far is fantastic and JENNIFER has been great! I've asked her a bunch of questions and she's very helpful! So thats a huge bonus for any App like this!