LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Amelia James Style

Very pleased with Jennifer Goodman's customer support. She helped answer my questions and point me in the right direction!

Combat Socks

Terrible experience!

They created an affiliate site with the wrong domain name, wrong email address and didn't give an option to customize it during account creation or change it later. Then their support chat didn't work and there was no telephone support number to call.

Useless.

Gallery Wallrus

Excellent so far and I'm especially grateful to Adam Jacobs who provided amazing customer service and was very helpful.

Cultura CBD

I have used LeadDyno for just under a month and so far I am really liking it for setting up my affiliate program. I looked at the other top reviewed apps and this won me out on price, reviews and customer service. The best thing about it is the live chat support. I often work odd hours and Jennifer Goodman has multiple times been available in seconds to answer my questions and also a couple times, Adam Jacobs. They are both friendly and provide quick, clear answers and solutions. The affiliate dashboard seems to be user friendly and the traffic analytics have been useful so far. I recommend!!

Secrets Shhh | Engagement Rings | Wedding Bands

Really helpful team to get you started. The platform is easy to use and you can customise most elements to suit your business.

makelifegreat

It is really a very great app. Besides, thanks to Adam Jacobs. He help me solve problems kindly. It would be better if it is available for us to find more affiliates.

Florishe

I used this app to build our affiliate program and found it amazing! The capabilities of the platform is far better than any other ones and the support team is fantastic as well! Adam Jacobs from the support team even helped us build a customized commission program for our company, which help a lot! I highly recommend.

Battle Ready Tactical Gear

I don't have much experience using this app yet and am new to the world of E-commerce and affiliate programs, but so far I have been very impressed with how easy this app is to use, and their customer service has been excellent! The customer service rep Jennifer really helped walk me through quite a few questions I had and explained a lot of the features. I am looking forward to utilizing this app more and am confident knowing they have such great customer support to help along the way.

ibuyallthings

Great service, Very helpful and speedy response. This product will save me lots of time. Life is about to become so much easier.

Lee

KTUTT

This app is excellent, I was looking for an affiliate program that supports MLM.
I had a quick online chat with Deidra from customer support, she was very helpful and pointed me to the right direction to complete setup my program.
I am very pleased with the app and the customer service.