LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

TREESPOND

LeadDyno has a tiny magic button (Secret weapon) - Live Chat. Their support is extremely fast, helpful - I've learned about some advanced settings and configuration issues in a second.

Cool Approved World

I really like this app! Definitely needed it to increase my business.

The customer support is outstanding. Adam & Jennifer is always helpful. Thank you.

iTechCulture

Deidra Stark helped me setup the affiliate so i was good to go. Super helpful.
I recommend this app!

Swish30

They didn't answer the phone, so I tried their customer support chat on their website, and she answered my question in like 30 seconds. I had been working for hours trying to find the solution on google... So pleased with the lady that helped me. Deidra Stark? Sounds like a fake name, but she was rad.

VITAE APPAREL

Ask them for one simple task - Import the CSV file with our affiliates information in it and that took more than 2 months and still not resolved.

Simply asked them to Mass Email our affiliates their dashboard link.
Charged for 2 months of usage for more than $29 since we have more than 1000 visit a month.

Not worth it, we uninstalled. do not recommend

Vulcan Wrapz

Great customer support. Always helpful and respond quickly. App is relatively simple to use, there is a small learning curve.

Teachers Get It

Customer service has been awesome so far with my set-up process. I was even able to schedule 2 phone calls to complete the set-up process. I really, really love their online chat! You get help instantly on issues you may have. The app is very easy to set-up once you get a hang of where everything is located. They also have tutorials and information to help you with affiliate marketing. Very impressed so far!

Be Essential®

Love the app and their support team! They solve any issue in a matter of minutes! Incredible! I recommend it a lot.

LivingWater.it

I am using this app and I found out it has many things you can only get by purchasing an expensive software.
Jessica Goodman from support team, helped me out very carefully

Tradester Shop

The app seems great so far, just getting started though. but the chat support is on point like i have never seen before. actually helpful. people there at all 3 times i tried. morning evening and night! product seems good