LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

WaistBuster

I am thankful for Jennifer G who helped me from their live chat team to set up my integration with Shopify! This app takes some time to set up how you want it but is at a good price and smooth integration with my shopify store!

Clothing by ME

Hard to setup. Little to no help available. No response to help requests. Not tracking sales. Just terrible.

Brewed Drops

Pointless. Needed support and a bot said hello and nothing after that. Didn't even let me send an email to get support. Don't waste your time.

champagnencocaine

I just downloaded this app into my store but the setup was all very straightforward. Seems like it's going to be a fantastic app. Thank you to Jennifer Goodman to helping me with a minor issue, the live chat is very response and she was able to resolve my issue immediately with full resolution.

Legit Bags

I got a lot of help from Jennifer Goodman, with online chat support. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I think she saved my butt a few times!

Just Jai Wear™

You are amazing. Thank you for all your help. I am ready to start sharing with affiliates and generate sales.

Arsante

Super smooth interface and have all the functions you could need in an affiliate program!
I was struggling with the setup but Jennifer from their live chat support guided me through it. It works perfectly!

Amelia James Style

Very pleased with Jennifer Goodman's customer support. She helped answer my questions and point me in the right direction!

Combat Socks

Terrible experience!

They created an affiliate site with the wrong domain name, wrong email address and didn't give an option to customize it during account creation or change it later. Then their support chat didn't work and there was no telephone support number to call.

Useless.

Gallery Wallrus

Excellent so far and I'm especially grateful to Adam Jacobs who provided amazing customer service and was very helpful.