LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Timeless Fate LLC

WOW, excellent service they provided. Very patience with me since am so clueless with computer. They respond very fast as well. Customer service is spot on perfect. THank you, and thank you again.

Well Earth Goods

Really stoked on the prompt and helpful instant message chat with this service. I'm new to this app but they always help walk me through my questions quickly. :)

PURE KAI

So far so good but it's too soon to tell if all goes smoothly as I JUST launched and signed up my first affiliate, BUT I will say customer service thus far is fantastic and JENNIFER has been great! I've asked her a bunch of questions and she's very helpful! So thats a huge bonus for any App like this!

Equestrian Influence

Jennifer Goodman and the LeadDyno team are an amazing group. Great and quick customer service to all my questions!

Swimbabies

I'm using this app to help manage my affiliate for our new store! Customer service is great! Love that they have a Live Chat feature. Jennifer G. helped me right away to fix an issue I was having. I appreciated her fast response and clear instruction. Thanks again! You guys are awesome. :)

Kaytek

I just discovered this App because I want to use the power of Affiliation for my shopify store, good features and options, and everything work great and I really appreciate the support help, very responsive and helpful for any question, and giving the good options ! KEEP UP The GOOD WORK

Hearth Jewelry

I signed up for Lead Dyno yesterday and it's my favorite affiliate program I have been able to find so far. The interface is easy to use. Through their super fast responding chat, customer service rep Diedre Stark helped me configure my settings. I wanted affiliates to request approval to be a part of my program. Thanks for the quick response!

Lumi CBD

App working great so far, easy to customize affiliate levels and had a great customer service experience.

YogaAum

Easy to get start, Beautiful design, Quick respond when you need help. Great support from Jennifer Goodman!

Kembuck

I have three days trying to understand and fix the problem with the link that the member should use to invite that leads the prospect to the registration form and do not understand me, do not replenish me and do not fix the problem. So far it seems to me that customer service is very bad. I'll leave this review and if they fix all these problems I'll change it. But I want you to know that I have not been able to start with this app because of that problem since it is essential for multilevel.