LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Dock Master Supply

Just getting started with this app. Contacted Deidra Stark through the live chat and she was a huge help immediately!

Organic Science Cosmetics

I am not computer literate what-so-ever and these guys have an exceptional level of customer service that is second to none. They will walk you through each and every step. Absolutely phenomenal platform and new addition to our team.

Get-Noted!

Love this app! Adam Jacobs went above and beyond to make sure I had the information I needed!! Not only great for affiliates but with analytics too!

Pro Health Industries

Deidra Stark provided me with a ton of great links and tips to get started. Very pleased so far! Quick to answer any questions I have had as well.

Christopher W

Site is easy to use and has many useful features support was great specifically Deidra Stark. Thank you!

GetLostApparel

Great app! Got everything affiliates need and customer service is quick, helpful and kind. Would 100% recommend

TREESPOND

LeadDyno has a tiny magic button (Secret weapon) - Live Chat. Their support is extremely fast, helpful - I've learned about some advanced settings and configuration issues in a second.

Cool Approved World

I really like this app! Definitely needed it to increase my business.

The customer support is outstanding. Adam & Jennifer is always helpful. Thank you.

iTechCulture

Deidra Stark helped me setup the affiliate so i was good to go. Super helpful.
I recommend this app!

Swish30

They didn't answer the phone, so I tried their customer support chat on their website, and she answered my question in like 30 seconds. I had been working for hours trying to find the solution on google... So pleased with the lady that helped me. Deidra Stark? Sounds like a fake name, but she was rad.