LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Bootyband

Amazing Support!!!! Love the way they explain every step.
4 star only because they are a bit expensive.

Saveurs Erotiques

I had a serious issue with a connection that swapped between my two accounts. It was a bit tricky and the client service did not understand. But then, I talked to Adam Jacobs and we finally started to be on the right way. Thanks once again Adam !

On an other note, leaddyno is simply the best affiliate program. Easy, complete without full subscription unlike others... Go for it.

Celyco

Every time I have a question I just go to the chat feature on their website. The customer reps there are usually very helpful. Anything they can't answer they refer to Adam. And there's practically nothing that Adam can't solve! We have spoken on the phone and have been referred to him in several occasions. His service is excellent. Most recently I got stuck on a Sunday afternoon trying to add a custom URL for my affiliate site. Submitted the issue via chat. And the next day, on Monday morning, Adam notified me via email that it was solved.

Livehealthytoday

Had an issue with locating some information whilst setting up my affiliates program Jennifer Goodman was very quick with help and advice,

Thank you.

Trollinsmarket

Amazing Customer Service from the (Jennifer Goodman) Leaddyno team, and the interface is quite easy to navigate

Oojra

Jennifer is the best! She's always there when I need something from LeadDyno. Thank you, Jennifer! Keep up the good work. :)

4stars for Jennifer. For the app itself, hmmm, so far it deserves 3 stars.

Couture Fx

This app is everything! Does what i says it will. Best customer service experience with Jennifer Goodman. Huge help! Thanks

CoutureFX.com

Wolfgang Mock

The support is very available and I appreciate that so much! Chat is what I'm using for that support, and thumbs-up!!! I like that if you have problems with setup, you can contact support for engineering support. Excellent.

Saltgyspy

Only 4 stars at the moment as still setting up and onboarding affiliates but Adam has been fantastic with helping me understand everything and get set up correctly. Thanks guys!

Phytodabs

i Like this program a lot. It should be very helpful with my hemp company. We make non psychoactive extracts from cannabis and have been having trouble spreading the word because the FDA won't allow us to say much about cannabidiol. We are looking forward to showing the world our cbd crystals and terpenes with this great app!