LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Nutrition101 Ca

The software is great and easy to use. Their customer service is very flexible and they are helping me a lot to adjust the software for my personnal needs. I tested a lot of affiliate software (Jrox, Refersion, Ambassador) and Leaddyno is the best. I recommend it!

Bead & Reel

Excellent customer service! They quickly answered my many questions along the way and even extended my free trial when I didn't have time to actually test it out in the initial 14 day period.

nügg Beauty

Great service and easy to set up!

UNature合粹嚴選

Easy to use, highly customizable. And the support team is SUPER supportive.
The only one thing I hope is to be more internationalized.
The currencies supported by this system are quite limited, so I am forced to use USD as my currency.

Maybe a easier way to to let users to input their own currency, if users choose manual way to pay compensation?

Anyway, good team, great app.

Gearnaut.com

Lead Dyno works like a charm. All your information is here and although I haven't used it for affiliate building, I do appreciate the insight that Lead Dyno gives me. Their pricing is a little off putting with pricing structures that are geared to getting you north of the 500 visits per month. But they do not force upgrade you and you can always wait to pay them more when you feel you are getting your money's worth.

1 2 4 Next