LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

WOD Gear Clothing Company

I have to say that working with the folks at LeadDyno has been nothing less than Awesome! I am not a technical individual and they had the patience to walk me through implementation every step of the way. The "ease" of use is exactly what I needed. I switched to LeadDyno from another affiliate source and have to say that I am so pleased with the personal touch and the use of the system. It is working well for our business! I would highly recommend LeadDyno to all!

VIXXENN

Fantastic support. I had a very complex issue and thought I'd need custom software. Adam and the LeadDyno team not only had the solution but walked me through it step by step. Excellent support!

ELLA Shoes Vancouver | Womens Leather Boots Shoes Online

We've just recently setup LeadDyno in our store, and we're extremely pleased with the results so far. Everything from the setup process to the attention to detail in various functions has been just outstanding. We imagine that as the software matures, more and more features will be added to this already powerful suite of tools, but what really stands out so far is the customer service.

Every time we've had a question about any sort of functionality or setup, LeadDyno have been very responsive and helpful. Many software vendors could learn a thing or two from LeadDyno in this area. Keep up the good work.

sigarro1

Wuau Excelent, is the easiest way to create your affiliate program, you have more features than you need, without being complicated to understand. I also like how easy it is to track campaigns, that saved me a lot of money knowing who clients come from. very recommend

Oxygen Plus Store

The team at LeadDyno went the extra mile to get my company going on their program. Once we started using it, we found it very easy to use, and they even welcomed our input on how to enhance it for our needs. We're very impressed and happy with LeadDyno.

Madison & Mulholland Eyewear

LeadDyno is amazing. Sign up and support was there within seconds! I am looking forward to an amazing relationship! let's rock!

u10sils.co.uk

I would definitely recommend LeadDyno as software for managing your affiliates!! Both Brett and Adam are friendly, the support videos are highly useful and the live chat is superb for getting help quickly.

The setup looks easy enough, is user friendly and the Shopify integration cuts out a lot of the technical jargon, so you can concentrate on the more important things.

Discount LED

Lead Dynamo went above and beyond to help me get my affiliate program up and running. Adam not only lead me step by step through the whole process he took the time out of his day to teach me the many assets of Lead Dynamo.

As a small business just getting started Lead Dynamo is a must!

Life long Customer here!

Spectacle Shoppe Canada

We performed a fair bit of research to determine what the most cost effective and feature rich affiliate management software was that easily integrated with Shopify, and LeadDyno came out ahead by a large margin.

In addition to the well designed and easy to use interface throughout all of the screens, the real power behind LeadDyno is that it not only allows for all the standard affiliate management functions like managing affiliates, payment management, commission, customizable affiliate sign-up page, it also allows for full lead pipeline tracking meaning that your affiliates can be rewarded for not only sales, but visits, leads and eventual purchases.

Additionally we chose LeadDyno because it seems to come from a pedigree of people that really know their way around the online retail environment as well as what makes affiliate programs such a powerful marketing tool. Comparing it to other available Shopify affiliate apps, LeadDyno also stood out because of the additional bells and whistles such as campaign tracking, lead capture forms and affiliate sign-up forms you can embed anywhere.

ULocket

We have been looking for a solution where we can manage our Outside Sales team, as well as our Partners that will sell to friends and family. Until LeadDyno, there was nothing that would do everything we were looking for. Not only does it help us to manage our team, it also provides us with the tools to enable our team to manage their accounts and access the Sales and Marketing materials they need.

The app is very comprehensive and very easy to set up. It is also customizable, so you can create a very similar look and feel to your website to make the solution look like it is your custom solution. Very nice!

Great support, too!