LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

Everything to launch, manage, and grow your affiliate program.

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Inhale Mercantile

This app was the most simple one of the Shopify apps to install and use. I'm very happy with how it integrates, and the customer service is fantastic!

Rebdolls

Time spent using app Over 1 year

THE FASTEST, EASIEST AFFILIATE PROGRAM TO USE! With its seamless integration and easy to navigate dashboard, managing affiliates have never been so easy. And on those occasions you're stumped, their customer service/tech team is ready to answer all your questions! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Hideitmounts

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The support at LD is great. They helped to make sure that my affiliate links were working and even did a test order for me to confirm.

LeadDyno is the best solution for a small business looking to add an Affiliate Program. If you're at that stage, then you are likely running various CPC campaigns and LeadDyno helps to track the efficiency of those campaigns. Their system seamlessly syncs to Shopify as well as other apps like Mail Chimp. They use Live Chat so you can always get immediate assistance. LeadDyno is a great partner for a small company looking to get the analytics that usually only large companies can afford. Start with an Affiliate Program and get superior web traffic analytics!

Kittim Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Lead Dyno is more than an affiliate system they are enabling us here at mygreenfills.com and Selestial Soap to get our #laundryfreedom story in front of new customers quickly. There are better reports that come out of lead dyno than we get out of google analytics.

We have a VERY complicated integration and this is the only SaaS that we have found that can serve our needs...

This is a must have SAAS app if you are an internet marketer of any level!

Bret, Richard, Adam and Jennifer are an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sakura Online

Installed this app as a trial. Not knowing exactly how to integrate this into my business, LeadDyno offered stellar support with quick answers to my questions and a wealth of info for getting started in the right way. Moreover, the app seems super stable. I'm happy : )

Atrantil

Leaddyno has been very easy to setup and the support is always ready to assist with any questions. Testing the function is very easy, and the potential for affiliate growth and production has our startup very excited. You cannot beat the price for this type of specialized service.

The Perfectore Store

Time spent using app About 2 years

LeadDyno is extremely easy to set up and link to my Shopify site. I can now tap into the hundreds of people excited to recommend my products and increase our earnings exponentially! LeadDyno offers all the features at a fraction of the cost of other affiliate programs. They are always upgrading their services and the customer service is instant!

Bmtnt

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

LeadDyno is a great app. I've contacted their support team on numerous occasions to clarify certain elements and they have always been extremely helpful. Highly recommend this app for it's easy set up and customer service!

Bead & Reel

Excellent customer service! They quickly answered my many questions along the way and even extended my free trial when I didn't have time to actually test it out in the initial 14 day period.

RingAround

LeadDyno is straight up powerful. We needed support for multi-level affiliate marketing, where affiliates can recruit other affilites and make money off of second-level sales. LeadDyno comes through with the more complex stuff. Adam the Support Manager is a hero too.