LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

OXNUTRITION

I love LeadDyno! I've reached out to Adam for support many times, and he always answers in a timely manner with exactly the help I need! Our affiliate program has boosted sales tremendously, and the program is so easy to use!

Billfodl

Their setup is easy however, their landing page says 24/7 support. I have yet to actually speak to someone in real time over either phone or chat. Just 'leave a message". Then I don't hear back from anyone. If you ever had to put out a fire, you'd be screwed. Will try out the rest of the month to see if it improves.

Dropship Mn

Definitely drives sales, but setup for me and affiliates has proven to be confusing, and I spend a lot of time answering affiliate questions. Support has been pretty good. Payout is very easy. I would like to be able to see my affiliates set up their own custom links ie, babebasics.com/name, but every time that happens, they receive an error.

Mosami2

I've only just started to use this app so the 3 stars are for set-up, interface and support so far all of which have been excellent. if it delivers as it promises to deliver, I'll come back and give it 5 stars.
The interface is really user friendly and very easy to set up and get started which means a huge amount to me as am not a techy but need to trade my store. Great support on hand and I already have 2 affiliates so the signs are good so far.

The Wholeness Store

Will review later, we are currently evaluating a scenario with the software.