LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Tee Shirts I Love

Just had a Chat with Jennifer ... she gave me the info I needed quickly and told me how make a request for modifications. Thanks for your immediate responses Jennifer. Much appreciated! Honey Jaks

Metal Detecting Stuff

Great tool! Deidra (online chat) in customer support helped us along the way. She helped us setup custom emails etc.

Shengke

I am using this app! tis App is greatfull and live support to! They are 24/7 live so they answer your questions really quick!

December 16, 2019

FITLETIX

Deidra specifically was very helpful, attentive and genuinely concerned with helping me solve my critical issue.

December 12, 2019

pouloune shop

Great customer support. I had a problem finding my affiliate website link they help me in a minute.

December 4, 2019

Baseball King

The app is great! Works well and their customer support team is there if you need help. Affiliate marketing is a key piece of our business so I'm grateful for Lead Dyno!

November 21, 2019

Quick Stun

This app is wonderfully documented and easy to set up. But whenever I have a question or want to be sure how things work, customer service chat helps every time. Especially Jennifer, thank you!!

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We have passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Elements Meals

Couldn't install on shopify, but Jennifer Goodman in customer service knew her stuff and got me handled. Great work!

October 24, 2019

Lasfit Auto Lighting

Support is very helpful. And the app function is enough for our affiliate program and very easy to use. High recommend~

October 9, 2019

Slimtum Prometheus

Customer service was the best I've seen. Tech was very fast, responsive and knowledgable. Able to assimilate my explanation into her reply as well. Cannot fault the service.

October 9, 2019