LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Rawnice

This Lead dyno app made it soo simple to track and manage sales and payouts for our collaborations and affiliates. We have used it for quite some time now and have had great success with it.

And the support team is fantastic as well! Adam and the team are the best!

trèStiQue

This App has been super easy to use so far. It let's me easily track influencers and affiliates I work with and see not only how many people are engaging but also purchasing over a long period of time which is great for internal reporting. Also, their customer service was super helpful and very quick to respond and help me troubleshoot something. I recommend!

September 17, 2019

puntexpedition

Great potential. The customer service is on point. I literally got help, and my issue resolved in 5 minutes.

September 15, 2019

SunTribe

jennifer g was amazing, quick and responsive and gave me all the help I needed to get set up. This is also a great option for beginners setting up an affiliate program.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Tri Herbal Cosmetics

I use this app for easy tracking for affiliate marketing. Deidra is amazing with customer service. She helped me get everything squared away, easily. 10/10

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

thestretchinghealer

This is an excellent app, lead dyno. Really easy to figure out with great customer support. I believe I had 24/7 customer support with answers within minutes of my posing the question. Phenomenal app and team.

August 29, 2019

My Best Pouch

Deidre was such a big help in the chat support room. She was patient and so helpful! Made setting this up a lot easier!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your kind words to Deidra Stark!

Dr. Keith's Own

Fantastic and timely support from Adam and the LeadDyno team. He helped us resolve a problem and get up and running within a day. The app itself is user-friendly for admins and affiliates, and has all necessary features for most programs. Thanks again!

August 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your feedback to Adam!

BoomPup

Just started so I don't have any experience with the tool yet. But amazing customer service. Jennifer Goodman, Thank you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your positive feedback to Jennifer.

Blocker Glasses, Inc.

This app is awesome as well as the customer service that I got from Deidra Stark. Highly rated the app and love it! Best affiliate app out there.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46