LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
August 4, 2022

My contact with Leaddyno and talking to Ayomide was very helpful. She followed thru with me and made sure I understood. Her help was very appreciated

Harvest Church
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, glad to hear Ayomide was helpful! Reach out to us if you ever need anything else.

February 22, 2022

When i first downloaded the app I was so overwhelmed. I had no clue where to start. Marcel was amazing with the customer service and helped me figure out everything! I will be staying with LeadDyno

LuxHijabs
Time spent using app: 5 months
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, so glad to hear Marcel was helpful! Reach out to us is you ever need any more help!

January 28, 2022

So far this app works well, awesome customer support, excited to see sales increase and affiliates getting paid!

Infinite Treasures, LLC
Time spent using app: 8 days
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, glad to hear it!

January 10, 2022

Provided great support and were willing to work with me even though we werent compatible at first. will keep this updated.

Whistler Group
Time spent using app: 2 months
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, please never hesitate to reach out again to us!

December 20, 2021

I love how much help LeadDyno gives with setting up the program. You can tell they've been doing this a while. It shows. Thanks Again!

muggin.store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied December 21, 2021

Thank you for the love! We appreciate your business and are thrilled to hear how LeadDyno is helping you run your affiliate marketing program. If you need anything at all, contact us at support@leaddyno.com 😊

November 19, 2021

We were looking for an app to help build our B2B referral program. LeadDyno continues to walk us step by step through the process with patience and proficiency.

LogoJet
Time spent using app: 9 months
LeadDyno replied November 22, 2021

We're beyond excited that LeadDyno is helping you build your B2B referral program! Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and don't hesitate to send us your questions at support@leaddyno.com. 😊

August 20, 2021

Excellent program. Nice and simple with a wide range of capabilities. Their customer service is killer, too.

Akai Life
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
LeadDyno replied August 20, 2021

Thank you so much for reviewing our app. We're grateful that LeadDyno is working out so well for you. And we couldn't agree more about our customer happiness team! 😉

August 15, 2021

Our referral program has grown quickly using LeadDyno. They are responsive with support questions and all the functionality is available easily through the app!

VetCS
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
LeadDyno replied August 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your review. We're thrilled to hear your program has grown so quickly, and your experience with the app and our happiness team has been so positive!

July 30, 2021

Have had the best experience with them so far. The one time we had an issue come up it was resolved in such a timely manner with the greatest urgency. Worth it.

SmarterHome
Time spent using app: About 1 year
LeadDyno replied July 30, 2021

Awesome, so glad you are enjoying our customer support and affiliate marketing platform. Thanks for choosing LeadDyno.

July 15, 2021

It helped us launch an affiliate marketing program and on top of that drives great data driven results and processes!

LV Lumber
Time spent using app: 7 months
LeadDyno replied July 15, 2021

Thanks for launching your affiliate program with LeadDyno! We look forward to growing with you.