LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

My Tot Box

Excellent customer 'chat' support! Thanks Jennifer. Always great working with the LeadDyno team.

BLU VELA SA - AD:VANTAGE Online Store

App is clear and simple. You can manage almost everything you like. Support is absolutely GREAT! Thank you all

Redmond Life Store

Love this app for all that it does. It helps manage affiliates on many different levels. Every agent has also been extremely helpful (and timely) with everything I have ever needed.

April 9, 2020

We appreciate your great review! Thank you!

Rumble Paris

No customer service at first but finally came back to me and solved my problem.
Great app
Please add a feature where we can have different email list for different affiliate so we can deal with multiple language affiliate ..

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We much appreciate it!

NuroKor UK

I needed help on how to disable an affiliate account. Jennifer helped me out quickly and efficiently, great customer service - thank you!

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review! Much appreciated!

ledmirror

cette application est très complète pour les affiliation, si vous avez un problème vous pouvez demander de l'aide au service client live jennifer ma apporter énormément d'aide et a garder son sang froid. trés bonne application.

February 21, 2020

Merci pour votre excellente critique!

Tee Shirts I Love

Just had a Chat with Jennifer ... she gave me the info I needed quickly and told me how make a request for modifications. Thanks for your immediate responses Jennifer. Much appreciated! Honey Jaks

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your stellar review! Greatly appreciated!

Metal Detecting Stuff

Great tool! Deidra (online chat) in customer support helped us along the way. She helped us setup custom emails etc.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it!

Shengke

I am using this app! tis App is greatfull and live support to! They are 24/7 live so they answer your questions really quick!

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

FITLETIX

Deidra specifically was very helpful, attentive and genuinely concerned with helping me solve my critical issue.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48