LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form

Cash On Delivery, Form Builder , Google Sheets , Pre-order

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

shoprimee

It's the best COD app I've ever found in Shopify. Support is truly good, creators help and solve you. I recommend this application and these creators 10

YaxaMall

Must have App for all COD stores. It worth more than its price. Great features inside; Enhanced and full configurable form, Sticky Add to cart available on phones, exporting to Google sheet and Reviews. Great and friendly live support!

December 19, 2021

Hi YaxaMall,

Thank you so much, happy to know that you perform well with our app.
First, its honor to got you between merchants who trust using our app.
I wish for you a good conversion rate and happy sales.

Cheers.

kotayib

Amazing customer support, I have a question and received answer super fast !
Great One !
lead form with link to google sheet with reviews.... toop

agate algerie

je voulais noter le support qu'étais très réactive sur WhatsApp , il a réinstallé la Template manuellement pour quelle soit compatible avec mon theme
je vais la tester et je reviendrai pour noter ma expérience merci

kenzzi

It helped me increase conversions so much. I wanted to customize the button in order to load even when the page wasn't fully loaded and they fixed it for me so fast. Honestly, one of the best if not the best cash on delivery apps...

Machroai Products

Great app and very helpful and friendly support I recommend this app ...............................

mastershop777

excelente app para usar muy facil y inteligente. muy buena para mercado pago contra entrega con excelentes funcionalidades

Meilleursprix.ma

Merci pour l'equipe "Braquets", de me faire une installation manuel pour leadform sur mon them wookie, service rapide et aimable, vous avez reuinir tout les plugins necessaire pour mieux travailler son COD tranquilement. 5 stars from me. et merci de nous suggerer l'app "SpeedUP" vraiment resultat Wow.

COSMETICO STORE

one of the greatest apps so far, it's a combination of many useful and conversion raising apps in one simple and easy to use app. thank you for your creativity.

Arrebolstore

Genial no la podía instalar y me resolvieron el problema en menos de 1 hora. Super contenta y agradecida . Muchas gracias

August 5, 2021

Hi Arrebolstore,

The message error is "You need manual installation, contact the support" not contact us via review for emergency response.

I did sent theme request for manual installation.

Cheers.