LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Classic Woman

First time useing this program and love it! The music is to die for, I can't get enough of listening to it. I know it's crazy but I keep going back just to hear the music and get excited seeing my store in preogress. Try it. You'll like it!

The app is easy to install, excellent quality of personalization and product recommendation. Great support services (trsut me) and the best in product view-traffic and add to cart works extremely well. Best app overall..

Xd Fashions

This app has increased my
Product views by 24% this app is def a must have if u want to increase sales

Stellaremnant Com

Great App! Great Customer Service! Highly recommended!

My Luv Box

Limespot has truly impressed me. I've worked in big retail before and worked on product recommendation algorithms and products. Limespot does what big companies spend a ton of money to do for an incredibly reasonable price. Plus, super easy installation and great customer service.

This one is a no-brainer.

Babytrends2015

Great app! Very useful, and "must have" for every online shop. The Support is awesome, always ready to help and very quick!

Museumize

Limespot has a very smart intelligence for suggesting products. It makes our store look more complete.

Ethical Trading

The right app for our start up ecommerce platform www.ethical-trading.com

World Of Greenhouses

this app made a significant boost to my internal trafic

Xn Jxsr94dmfct2c

Great app! easy to use and install.

Down Range Tactical Outfitters

This app and the support team are fantastic! Very easy to work with and are quick to respond on any help or questions you may have plus they take the time to ensure your app is setup to help drive result. The app ties in great with your theme and offers a couple different settings to ensure it remains professional and clean.

What makes the app so great is it puts more products in front of your customers via your home page, products page, collection pages, and cart in which you can customize and if you need assistance they support is quick to help. My favorite part about the app is that it will intelligently target and pick the items that are most related, trending, popular or viewed.

Overall I am very impressed and pleased with the app and their support team!

Bryan Mills