LimeSpot Personalizer

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pfire

I ran into a couple of problems early on, but the support was there and they provided a quick and custom solution. A great app on the whole for better understanding your customers and their requirements

Madame Bovary Jewelry

Great app and great support, the help they provided me was customized, a must have in your store!

Frankibaker

This is a great app. The app is really easy to install and customise, although it would benefit I think from some additional customisation features in the dashboard (I understand this will be considered in later releases). The app selects "Related products" that really are related in some way. Its quite amazing. "Recently viewed products" are great to show on collection pages and checkout pages to enable customers to easily go back to a product they have seen before. We have set up "Trending Products" on the home page, which reflect products that potential customers are currently viewing the most. I haven't tried "top picks for you" yet but I am looking forward to that. The customer service was very responsive and excellent. They customized the look of the recommendations for us. Good luck with the app!

www.frankibaker.co.uk

Iphonelcd

How can i change the language of this app?

Good app it seems!

Apple Blossom Naturals Store

I thought it seemed like a great app, until today I just get an email that says I have to pay almost $25.00 a month for a subscription, and that is at a lifetime discount. :( That's way too much for a small business.

Land Rover Fix

Fantastic Support.
Provides a good experience for my customers. Well worth it

Tucker Bloom

Great product and wonderful customer service! They were able to customize the look of the recommendations for us and did so at the drop of a dime.
Thanks again!

Reincut Test

Very helpful, awesome app. Was really plug and go. That simple. Definitely recommended if you dont have a web developer and need something hands free.

Coloraddicted Com

I cannot recommend this app highly enough !!! It is invaluable. It is extremely helpful and easy to install. It's also customizable. IT'S A MUST HAVE FOR ANY WEB OWNER THAT HAS MORE THAN 20 PRODUCTS TO SHOWCASE. Grab it now ! Thank you Limespot !

UPDATE (May 2016): A few months after I initially installed Limespot on my website, I needed their support in relation to a new feature they released. They replied in less than 30 minutes from my support request and their help was invaluable. The problem was resolved immediately. Again, THANK YOU LIMESPOT for a super app and an impeccable support service !

2nd UPDATE (February 2017): Their service rocks ! I had some issues with uninstalling & re-installing and Marc was there for me every step of the way. He took it upon him to correct all issues and went above and beyond my expectations as if this was about his own eshop. Thank you, Marc ! Priceless !!!

Jules Enchanting Gifts 22

Love this app! Very helpful to my customers and the few times I've had minor issues the support has been quick and easy to implement. Thanks so much for this free app, I would (and have) definitely recommend!