LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tucker Bloom

Great product and wonderful customer service! They were able to customize the look of the recommendations for us and did so at the drop of a dime.
Thanks again!

Reincut Test

Very helpful, awesome app. Was really plug and go. That simple. Definitely recommended if you dont have a web developer and need something hands free.

Coloraddicted Com

I cannot recommend this app highly enough !!! It is invaluable. It is extremely helpful and easy to install. It's also customizable. IT'S A MUST HAVE FOR ANY WEB OWNER THAT HAS MORE THAN 20 PRODUCTS TO SHOWCASE. Grab it now ! Thank you Limespot !

UPDATE (May 2016): A few months after I initially installed Limespot on my website, I needed their support in relation to a new feature they released. They replied in less than 30 minutes from my support request and their help was invaluable. The problem was resolved immediately. Again, THANK YOU LIMESPOT for a super app and an impeccable support service !

2nd UPDATE (February 2017): Their service rocks ! I had some issues with uninstalling & re-installing and Marc was there for me every step of the way. He took it upon him to correct all issues and went above and beyond my expectations as if this was about his own eshop. Thank you, Marc ! Priceless !!!

Jules Enchanting Gifts 22

Love this app! Very helpful to my customers and the few times I've had minor issues the support has been quick and easy to implement. Thanks so much for this free app, I would (and have) definitely recommend!

Swahilimodern Com

Easy to use and increases product visibility for customers. Great app!

Varejo Natural

This app is really great! The support is just awesome, they really walk the extra mile for you...

Beads And Dangles

Great app and excellent customer service, too! What are YOU waiting for? Install it and see for yourself.

Hire It

Wish there was an option to hide prices.

Print Liberation

never heard back from support plus The app totally froze our mobile site! otherwise was super awesome on a computer!

The Mysto Spot

Great free Ap + quick & helpful support - can't really ask for more.