LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Coloraddicted Com

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I cannot recommend this app highly enough !!! It is invaluable. It is extremely helpful and easy to install. It's also customizable. IT'S A MUST HAVE FOR ANY WEB OWNER THAT HAS MORE THAN 20 PRODUCTS TO SHOWCASE. Grab it now ! Thank you Limespot !

UPDATE (May 2016): A few months after I initially installed Limespot on my website, I needed their support in relation to a new feature they released. They replied in less than 30 minutes from my support request and their help was invaluable. The problem was resolved immediately. Again, THANK YOU LIMESPOT for a super app and an impeccable support service !

2nd UPDATE (February 2017): Their service rocks ! I had some issues with uninstalling & re-installing and Marc was there for me every step of the way. He took it upon him to correct all issues and went above and beyond my expectations as if this was about his own eshop. Thank you, Marc ! Priceless !!!

Jules Enchanting Gifts 22

Love this app! Very helpful to my customers and the few times I've had minor issues the support has been quick and easy to implement. Thanks so much for this free app, I would (and have) definitely recommend!

Swahilimodern Com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and increases product visibility for customers. Great app!

Varejo Natural

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 6 years

This app is really great! The support is just awesome, they really walk the extra mile for you...

Beads And Dangles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and excellent customer service, too! What are YOU waiting for? Install it and see for yourself.

Hire It

Location India
Time spent using app Over 6 years

Wish there was an option to hide prices.

Print Liberation

never heard back from support plus The app totally froze our mobile site! otherwise was super awesome on a computer!

The Mysto Spot

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great free Ap + quick & helpful support - can't really ask for more.

Markettwister

Brilliant app, especially the "Related Items" We have more than 100,000 products and it does a wonderful job for us, we have a measured 7% more browsing on the site in just a month..One thing you need to take care its a little heavy, if you can follow the shopify procedure pack all java witha free cdn from incapsula, it'll do the job.

Support is quick and comprehensive - I removed the app a couple of times and then changed my theme 2wice, they have thus far supported like a breeze. Send the email before going to bed, and by morning it's done...All in all...Brilliant.

Blissfullight

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is fantastic. Very easy to install and it works straight away. If you have lots of products in your shop this really is a must have app. Thank you.