LimeSpot Personalizer

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Novel Red

Rubs effortlessly, has raised sales! Great app!

Gamers247

No longer free and it keeps reinstalling the widgets after they are removed.

Pakobel Com

Very helpful especially for a free app.

Ga4ga

This app is really driving product views and adds to cart! Love it!

Www Bristolpetcompany Co Uk

Click Click done this app could not be easier to install and use. Limespot has driven product views and gives the site a great "feel".

And it's free. I hate the phrase but this is a no brainer.

Plum Ashby

A great app which really does help with boosting page views! One problem we found with Shopify is the fact that the related products are only in the same collection - so really annoying when you have a body lotion in one collection and the wash in another collection. This app marries that relationship together and has a great tracking system at the back. Had a few issues with the way it looked, but the developers came back within 24 hours and had changed it!

Iheart These Things

Like! Seems like it does a good job of up-selling my customers. Looking forward to getting to understand its analytics and how to use it more effectively soon

Fabulous Art

Love this app. It has driven 7% of my product views. It's not complicated to install and easy to make work. Great for a small one women business like mine. I sell art.

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

A wonderful app. It looks great on the store. It gives a lot of options in terms of looks and functions. Best Recommendation app that I have tried. I got late to it... because it is free, and I do not know... the recommendation apps are so expensive, somewhat overpriced here, so I thought that it is either a very poor app or that something else is fishy here.

But no. It is the best app we have ever used in Shopify so far, and by a long chalk!

I must say that I still find it extremely funny that it is a FREE APP

Great Job, and Thanks, Avi
Therealdeal.co.il

Rayyoungchu

It's helping our website immensely. Check us out at www.rayyoungchu.com and www.theyummies.com