LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ferosh Chick

I Do love this app until I found out how much space its using on my website and was making it on the slower side, way tooo much script and space. If they can fix that then the app would be perfect

Danielaparadeis

Location Austria

Love the app! Can't believe it's free!

Ecommworld

Excellent app. Great customer service. They were very attentive to our needs when we needed help. It's much appreciate and most of all -- love the app.

Thank you!

Aerial Tech

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app, easy to install and set up. Highly recommended, especially for the price. Getting a lot of clicks on different products due to this app...

Purple Laurel

Can't say enough good things about this app. It looks really professional. I can't believe it's free.

Thegypsyden

I absolutely love this app! It gives my website, no matter which theme I have used, a very professional look. The support is fantastic and prompt. I highly recommend it!

Clasoy Shop

Yes. This app is a must have. This app is proof that my visitors had increased!

Livehappymcr Com

I really like this app.It's easy to install and until now, no problem at all. Analytic section is very useful.Worthy to install. Good job guys!

Boogies Boutique

Time spent using app Over 4 years

For a free app, I'm impress on how it generates behavior-based recommendations, such as popular items and related products; and does so in a nice clean layout. I would highly recommend this app!

Sugarandspicecrafts

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely brilliant..... So simple, although I had one little glitch and got in touch with support and they got it sorted within an hour, excellent service.
Totally recommend this :) :)