LimeSpot Personalizer

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Radhound

Great App that is easy to implement. Within the first two weeks it has increased product views by 12% which is only expected to increase as our traffic increases. Overall, it has a great design that matches our store and will continue using and adapting the features available.

The Crystal Healing Shop

Excellent App. The " Most Popular Items" and the "Recently Viewed" feature is very good, as is the Related Items on the Product pages. I find the feature much more sophisticated than the similar built in feature that comes with most of the Shopify Themes, There are many ways to "tweak" which products are recommended and which appear in the most popular section which is great for Up Sell and Cross Sell opportunities, however a little bit more technical skills are required to figure out all of these settings! All I do know is that my sales have increased as a result of using the most basic features of this App. I am excited to see an even greater increase when I am able to figure out the more advanced features :-)

Wrist Bling

Just WOW!
If you use Shopify you need this app- simples!
Get it Now!

Bclub

Great App! Quick and Awesome !!!
Works very well!!!
Fantastic and responsive support!
Recommend it.

Velvetvolcano

Awesome app, the only issue I have is that the Targeting Tool (at least for me) is quite slow and gets frustrating when you have over 200 products that each need to have their keywords adjusted. If there was some way of bulk editing a group of items that have similar features, it would make this app really fantastic :).

Mandy Art Market

Great app! It was easy to install and customize. Haven't found a downside to it yet - I love it!

Queer Warriors

Great App! Quick and awesome support as well.. p.s. did I mention this is a free app.

Everydayrewards

Great App. Easy installation. Easy configuration. Good analysis tool. Can't go wrong with this free app. Thanks LimeSpot!

1st Knight Charity

one of the best free app out there

Zooshoo

Definitely one of the most extensive / in-depth app that served pretty much exactly what we needed for our store!

I highly recommend this app for any store with quite a lot of inventory, as Limespot definitely have a lot of flexibility in what you'd like to recommend to your potential customers for upsell.

You can fully customize the look & feel of it if you're familiar with liquid variables & CSS in the styling sheets.

On top of that, they have a really responsive support team.

Took only 1 day for one of our main concerns to be fully solved.

Last but not least, its Free! Can't get no better than this! :]