LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Velvetvolcano

Awesome app, the only issue I have is that the Targeting Tool (at least for me) is quite slow and gets frustrating when you have over 200 products that each need to have their keywords adjusted. If there was some way of bulk editing a group of items that have similar features, it would make this app really fantastic :).

Mandy Art Market

Great app! It was easy to install and customize. Haven't found a downside to it yet - I love it!

Queer Warriors

Great App! Quick and awesome support as well.. p.s. did I mention this is a free app.

Everydayrewards

Great App. Easy installation. Easy configuration. Good analysis tool. Can't go wrong with this free app. Thanks LimeSpot!

1st Knight Charity

one of the best free app out there

Zooshoo

Definitely one of the most extensive / in-depth app that served pretty much exactly what we needed for our store!

I highly recommend this app for any store with quite a lot of inventory, as Limespot definitely have a lot of flexibility in what you'd like to recommend to your potential customers for upsell.

You can fully customize the look & feel of it if you're familiar with liquid variables & CSS in the styling sheets.

On top of that, they have a really responsive support team.

Took only 1 day for one of our main concerns to be fully solved.

Last but not least, its Free! Can't get no better than this! :]

Agsd

Love this app, gave my site a more polished and professional look.

Ultykhopdi

5 star they earn it - not just with a totally useful and free app but with an awesome support team. We highly recommend it to everyone.

Theplayground

Great app for those using themes which do not have a great native related products feature.

Biohierbas

Very good app. Im very confortable with the performance of this app!