LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Mailbox Big Box

Can't recommend LimeSpot highly enough. Eric who heads up their customer service teams is awesome and provides top notch service worthy of any $69+ / month paid app.

Specifically the team did a custom installation for me as the initial installation caused a few layout issues with my theme. They even cleaned up some up existing code (not part of LimeSpot) to get everything looking and running smoothly.

As far at the actual app, it works great and looks great. Recently viewed products, recommended products and related products. Makes navigation through your site easier and increases page views, hopefully allowing your customer of find what they are looking for or something which catches their eye.

Download and install LimeSpot...end of story!

Explicit Productions

This app delivers very impressive functionnalities versus the real easy setup time. The stats dashboard is great and we like the "recently viewed" widget a lot!

Prettyfreshshop

I almost overlooked this app due to the name (LimeSpot) as I didn't know what was the app about, but I'm SO glad I found it! Makes the site & shop look professional and of high quality with the related products and recently viewed sections which I've been looking for all this while! Every online shop should have this app. Support is great and I can't say enough about it. Thank you lots!

Marissa
www.prettyfreshshop.com

Accessory Flamingo

This app is great. All you have to do is add it and it goes to work. In my case, I have an accessory business and sometimes my collections match. So far I haven't found a way to get this app to show the matching pieces in my collections. Overall, excellent app!

Bean Shipper

Great app, great support. A must have app for every Shopify store!

Romeo Et Juliet

When I initially set up my Shopify store, the one thing I didn't care for was that the Related Items populated A-Z. Enter LimeSpot!
Through some sort of magic my store was offering logical Related Items, and had the bonus of Recently Viewed Items to boot! This app rocks!

Nyeas Party Store

This is a Great App. LimeSpot has driven 27.78% of my online store revenue since the app was installed.
The staff is very friendly and responsive to my needs and concerns.

Annia,
NyeasParty.com

Morillo Enterprise

Not bad for a free app, very easy to set up. I recommend.

Luxedy

Very easy to set up, possibility to translate the headers and works within minutes. I've been using an expensive app for over a year but LimeSpot is far more accurate! Must have for every store!

Paleo Dog

Excellent, easy to use product.
I had a slight glitch initially but Eric on the support team sorted it out first time and very quickly.
I would definitely recommend this product!