LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Painted Trout

I had a little difficulty understanding how to use it, but I got personal help right away, and that help was fantastic. Then I started listing things and sales began the next day. We are very pleased with LimeSpot and would recommend it to anyone trying to increase sales on line.

Eco Earth Shop

Great app, great service. Thank you

Speedcubeshop

Ryanna was very helpful and prompt in fixing a small issue that I was having. This app is amazing and has helped out the layout of my website and boosted sales.

Black Medicine Comics

Only been using it a few weeks, but so far so good. Really easy to set up. Give it a try.

Teesaurusproject

Upon installing the app, my traffic increased by 16%! Definitely recommending this cool app!

Toddspantry

This is a very useful app. Once a customer lands on your site, limelight will increase product views significantly.

Loudncrayy

This is an amazing app! Started using it about a month or 2 ago & it has drastically helped my shop! 5 stars for the app's efficiency & ease of use!

Bo Tak

Great app. Easy to use and sync perfectly with my on-line store. Thanks for your great work.

Bfa Gallery

Big Fat Arts Thumbs up from Big Fat Arts and BFA Gallery! Very impressed with the ease of use, integrates perfectly within my Shopify Store. Highly Recommended! Czar Catstick

Key Handmade

Super easy to install and a no-brainer can use. Everything is just automatically done. The app is intelligent and works well. Superb app especially it's free! Will definitely recommend.