LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Nearer The Moon

Great App. Much better looking than the default recommended products in my template. Excellent customer support. Would definitely recommend.

Shop Onyx

Very easy to install. Great customer service. Thank you Limespot for being free!!

Krystalscorner Com

I'm very pleased with the direction my site has gone since I installed this app. Looking forward to the future.

Edwards Luggage

Awesome, and free. A no-brainer for product suggestions, trending items and previously viewed items (always wanted on our site). Also, very easy to perform manual product sync with app if you've just added new items your site. 5 stars.

Paris Sete

Great app, do the work for you. Very simple to install with excellent information to manage your website.

Kascade Jewellery

Early days but has increased traffic around my web shop. Good news so far.

First Choice Cricket

So far this app has been great. Very easy to set up and has worked seamlessly across all devices. Customers are using it and it is generating sales

Passion Moon Potions

Great App! I'm happy with it. Seems to be helping with my views per item.
Easy to set up too! Thank you!

Diamonds Magic

Easy to use and very, very helpful. Thanks Limespot!

Sportnetting

Had the app for about a week or so, it seems to be working well in terms of putting relevant products in front of customers.

Would be a 5 star if you were able to customise the look and feel of the app from within the admin.

Visit our shop for sports netting & equipment! :)