LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Prettyfreshshop

Location Singapore

I almost overlooked this app due to the name (LimeSpot) as I didn't know what was the app about, but I'm SO glad I found it! Makes the site & shop look professional and of high quality with the related products and recently viewed sections which I've been looking for all this while! Every online shop should have this app. Support is great and I can't say enough about it. Thank you lots!

Marissa
www.prettyfreshshop.com

Accessory Flamingo

This app is great. All you have to do is add it and it goes to work. In my case, I have an accessory business and sometimes my collections match. So far I haven't found a way to get this app to show the matching pieces in my collections. Overall, excellent app!

Bean Shipper

Location Malaysia

Great app, great support. A must have app for every Shopify store!

Romeo Et Juliet

When I initially set up my Shopify store, the one thing I didn't care for was that the Related Items populated A-Z. Enter LimeSpot!
Through some sort of magic my store was offering logical Related Items, and had the bonus of Recently Viewed Items to boot! This app rocks!

Nyeas Party Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a Great App. LimeSpot has driven 27.78% of my online store revenue since the app was installed.
The staff is very friendly and responsive to my needs and concerns.

Annia,
NyeasParty.com

Morillo Enterprise

Not bad for a free app, very easy to set up. I recommend.

Luxedy

Location Belgium

Very easy to set up, possibility to translate the headers and works within minutes. I've been using an expensive app for over a year but LimeSpot is far more accurate! Must have for every store!

Paleo Dog

Excellent, easy to use product.
I had a slight glitch initially but Eric on the support team sorted it out first time and very quickly.
I would definitely recommend this product!

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Location France

Thanks to Eric for his great super fast support. Translations are possible !

Southern Fin Apparel

A Must have app for all store owners. Got amazing support as well. A Free app that has driven sales. what more can you ask for?