LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

So far so Good. Im still new but loving this app

ChicerMan

the app is working fine. just make sure to follow the instructions when you uninstalled them. the css markup doesn't align nicely with the Brooklyn theme

P-Caliber Electronics

I love the LimeSpot app. For me it has definitely been a game changer. I only started using it a few days ago, but it has given me so assistance in acquiring customers and directing them to exactly what they need.

Zebidah.com

Awesome APP, I will call it a must have. Posed problems like 3 months ago but now it loads quick and keeps things smooth.

Only problem I saw was that when it shows products in its specific categories those do not have after sale prices instead they are the compare to prices

Overall I love it! Kudos LimeSpot

Cloakroom

Great functionality! App is quick and easy to use. The support team is super helpful with getting you set up and are there if you need any help along the way.

Blue Akkua Lounge

Great app! Gives your website a unique touch! Great customer service support! Friendly and reliable. *****

Vapetodoor

Frustrated with the following aspects so I uninstalled. They contacted me with regards to my review so I have raised the rating. Hopefully they will fix the issues.

1) Causes site to slow down to unusable unacceptable speeds

2) Installs a huge number of snippets and files that are NOT removed when uninstalled.

3) Installs CSS that is NOT removed when uninstalled

4) After going in and manually uninstalling the massive trail left behind I had limespot caused Liquid errors trying to bring up the deleted limespot snippets which I had to get assistance from tech support to search for and remove from numerous other files.

Roxys Secrets

Great app everything does work but the 4 star is due to the app does actually make your website/mobile site slow in loading

Affordable and Nice

What can I say! This little app gets 5 big ones! The technical support is absolutely awesome! The application is user friendly, smart, and intuitive. Highly recommended.

Zen Dawg

Fantastic app! Installation was super easy, great features and the support team is awesome. Highly recommended.