LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Really Good Pets Shop

Extremely easy to install and it is actually showing me where people have clicked on the suggestions! I am getting a lot more multiple page views per visitor which helps a lot. Also, I added the specific page where the user can login to the top banner and it will show the user products on my store that they would like the most. Its pretty awesome.

Coke Bottle Cartel Uk

Awesome app. Ties in well with my theme. Great support with fast response.

Petboxuae

What a great app and more importantly great and responsive support team that's willing to work with you until you have a sayisfying result. Amazing work and will definitely increase your ROI.

Unified Cosmetics

I didn't notice it at first but it has truly been an amazing app. I can see the data and the increase in customers.

Thehaberdashery

Great app. Very easy to use and automates some tasks I was previously doing manually. Seeing some results already. Thanks!

Teelaunch Test

Eric and Essan were outrageously helpful in integrating the app with my store, and even implemented a few features I requested! I would recommend this app to everyone with a Shopify store that wants to make more money.

Oresta

Easy to use and amazing results. Thanks Limespot, I'll be chatting you up to other Shopify Platforms!

Lastchancetodressforless

Great App. At first i didnt get to see it effect on my store but as i looked closely i saw it in action. Not bad at all. Great App.

Mikes Jewelry Site

What an amazing app. I was able to get al of my products to show on my homepage. This will really help out with sales.

Lovage Cosmetics

Good app, good service. Not only is it an intelligent tool for your customers, you can also use it to see what products are gaining the most traction. Very useful.