LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer | Reviews

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Fragranceoriginal Com

One of the best of all shopify apps--paid or free.

Cool East Market

I've just had it a few weeks but so far so good. When I first installed it, there was a serious problem. I emailed and no one got back to me so I uninstalled it. Several days later I was contacted. I re-installed and they fixed the problem right away.

Greenlifesg

Extremely powerful app, increasing the conversion rate and making the site look more alive. 2 min to install, 1 min to update and accurate suggestions. All of that for FREE. Really great

Eshurin Coin

Extremely easy to install and it is actually showing me where people have clicked on the suggestions! I am getting a lot more multiple page views per visitor which helps a lot.

Realy good for silver coins shop!

Carol Lipworth Designs

Great app - 21% of my site views came from LimeSpot. So simple and easy to use!

Gentstone1

Great app and prompt response from support. Just be patient when integrating your products, it takes time but it works seemlessly.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to install and set up! Highly recommend!

Laces4you

Great App!! 23% of My product views on www.laces4you.com were being driven by LimeSpot. Thank you guys.

Mercado Hipster

Great app with an awesome customer support!

The Painted Trout

I had a little difficulty understanding how to use it, but I got personal help right away, and that help was fantastic. Then I started listing things and sales began the next day. We are very pleased with LimeSpot and would recommend it to anyone trying to increase sales on line.