LimeSpot Upsell & Cross Sell

AI Product Recommendations, Cross Sell Upsell, Bundle, Similar

From $15/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Papokap

The app is great makes my store look great! I recommend this app.

Kristin Perry Accessories

the app looks and works great! I look forward to growing my business with Limespot

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

My site started getting reports of not loading and slow loading and I experienced this a few times until I could not ignore it any longer. I contacted Shopify to report the problem and they helped me trouble shoot slow loading and timeout of the Limespot javascript. I goto the Limespot control panel and I get this shakedown message about needing to pay $29.99 for what they deem is the service level I currently use. Regardless, I opted to remove the app and will find another. I did not like the inability to have more control over the related products. They did have a nice uninstall script. Given their change and poor performance, they are going to need it.

Skull Jewelry Rocks

Update: I have since been informed that they have lowered their prices. So I am giving it a five star rating. The app is very good, I just could not afford the monthly fee before.

Good app, but I am not going to pay 75 bucks a month for it. It's not that good.

Pfire

I ran into a couple of problems early on, but the support was there and they provided a quick and custom solution. A great app on the whole for better understanding your customers and their requirements

Madame Bovary Jewelry

Great app and great support, the help they provided me was customized, a must have in your store!

Frankibaker

This is a great app. The app is really easy to install and customise, although it would benefit I think from some additional customisation features in the dashboard (I understand this will be considered in later releases). The app selects "Related products" that really are related in some way. Its quite amazing. "Recently viewed products" are great to show on collection pages and checkout pages to enable customers to easily go back to a product they have seen before. We have set up "Trending Products" on the home page, which reflect products that potential customers are currently viewing the most. I haven't tried "top picks for you" yet but I am looking forward to that. The customer service was very responsive and excellent. They customized the look of the recommendations for us. Good luck with the app!

www.frankibaker.co.uk

Iphonelcd

How can i change the language of this app?

Good app it seems!

Apple Blossom Naturals Store

I thought it seemed like a great app, until today I just get an email that says I have to pay almost $25.00 a month for a subscription, and that is at a lifetime discount. :( That's way too much for a small business.

Land Rover Fix

Fantastic Support.
Provides a good experience for my customers. Well worth it