Migrate your store effectively
Automated store migration with highest accuracy. Unlimited and free remigration. 24/7 support. 30-day refund policy. 97% satisfaction rate
Fast and easy migration setup
Migration setup only takes a few minutes with 3 simple steps. No technical skills required. Wizard instruction and live chat along your way
Transfer all data & get 5% off
With LitExtension, you can import products, customers, orders & many other data: blogs, reviews, coupons,… Get 5% off with SHOPIFY05 code
About LitExtension Store Migration
Top-rated app for migration to Shopify
LitExtension Store Migration App is the top store migration solution for Shopify would-be users. It applies the most advanced technology so that you can import products, customers, orders and more from your current eCommerce platform to Shopify or Shopify Plus effortlessly and accurately.
eCommerce platforms from which you can import data to Shopify
You can import store data from 100+ most popular platforms to Shopify: Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, SquareSpace, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Volusion, Zen Cart, Big Cartel, VirtueMart, Volusion, 3dCart, Weebly, Easy Digital Downloads, WP eCommerce, Shopp, Cart66, MijoShop, osCommerce, Zen-Cart, Veyton, Cs-cart, UberCart, Hikashop, Shopware, X-Cart, xt:Commerce, Ecwid, Neto, Pinnacle Cart, Amazon Store and so on.
What data can you import to Shopify / Shopify Plus with LitExtension?
- Import products
- Product categories
- Product variants
- Cms Pages
- Custom fields and many more (depending on the platform you are using)
Many additional features available to enhance your data import.
- Create 301 redirects from your old store to Shopify automatically.
- Create product variants based on combinations of options.
- Strip HTML tags from category, product names so that they will display properly on Shopify after your store migration.
- Migrate images from products, categories and blog post description.
- Migrate your current store's customers groups into customer tags on Shopify.
- Migrate source store categories into Shopify automated collections.
- Change the quantity of products which are out of stock on your current store to a specific number on Shopify.
- Preserve order IDs on Shopify.
- Depending on your current eCommerce platform, the actual data which can be migrated may vary, details can be checked before you run the migration.
Why LitExtension can be your top choice for data migration to Shopify
- 3-simple-step setup: You do not need technical knowledge to run your store migration with LitExtension, only need some clicks, choosing from dropdown list and filling information.
- No sales lost during the migration: LitExtension App ensures no downtime for your current store. It can operate normally to receive new customers and orders or for you to edit your product details.
- High Security: We have a set of practices, technologies and policies in place to ensure your data security.
- Best migration speed: With deep understanding of Shopify API, we optimize this App to ensure fastest possible data migration.
- Free Demo Migration available: Try our free Demo Migration to visualize how easy and effective your store migration can be. It only takes up to 15 minutes for a complete demo.
Free to install
Free migration for 20 entities. Get 5% off (using code: SHOPIFY05) when running full migration with LitExtension App
Most recent reviews
I had a very large Volusion store with a couple hundred thousand orders, products, customers, and reviews to migrate. I signed up for their "All in One" service and they have impressed me as far as how quickly they began working on the import and how much of the old Volusion data they were able to import into Shopify. The tech assigned to do the work (Sean Dang) sends regular update messages with migration status and responds quickly to any questions I have.
Amazing, The response time and service was great. chatted with them about what I wanted and they gave me a competitive price. the important thing for me is communication and they did that well. I'm dealing with another app company at the moment and it's at least a day between responses. (not good)
Petes Home & Kitchen
The support team was excellent and dedicated to the migration process. Great service, very helpful team.