LitExtension Store Migration

LitExtension Store Migration

by LitExtension

Accurately migrate all crucial store data from 100+ platforms

MedCline

We used LitExtension for our BigCommerce store to Shopify. I thought this would be more of a self service extension rather than a service. I talked to their customer service agents dozens of times. If I had a problem they couldn't quite help me solve, they always had an alternate and good solution. This is a service, not just a tool and I am very pleased with how much they helped up migrate over 150,000 orders!

September 30, 2020

Thank you for using our service. We wish you all the best with your new store!

Best Regards,

Max Nature

BEWARE!!!! JENNY/LUU DOAN DELETED OVER 8200 PRODUCTS, CUSTOM COLLECTIONS AND CUSTOM TAGS! FIND ANOTHER COMPANY. WE SPENT OVER 200 HOURS CREATING THE STORE AND HAD TO REBUILD IT AFTER IT WAS DESTROYED BY JENNY. HAD TO GIVE 1 STAR TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT REVIEW, THEY DON'T DESERVE THAT!!! OH, THEY ARE IN VIET NAM, SO YOU CAN ONLY MESSAGE THEM AT 3AM!! THEY NEVER TRIED TO FIX THE ISSUE AND OFFER TO COMPENSATE MY COMPANY. VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL. VERY UNCOOPERATIVE WITH ME, THE CLIENT. I DON'T RECOMMEND.

Kirktown Garden Centre

Firstly, the pricing is good compared to other migration apps. The most important opinion I would to offer as this review is that the support is very good. Rarely does anything run smoothly, so having the right support is crucial. Very good value for money.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for using our service. We look forward to supporting you in the future ;)

Have fun with your new store!

Best regards,

Living Expressions Furniture

I was trying to migrate our store from Magento to Shopify. I was really worried about the manual process of copying the products but I am glad I found LitExtension. This tool is amazing and saved me a lot of time. its easy to install and within a few minutes all my catalog was migrated. The team is always responsive and willing to help. Thank you guys !

April 17, 2020

We are so excited to see your positive reviews on our service and we want to reach out to say thank you for that. It's has always been a good feeling to see such thing. We know you could have options when it comes to store migration, so it means a lot to us that you’d choose to purchase our products.

Again, thank you for that. Wish you and your beloved ones manage through the pandemic safe and sound.

With gratitude,

TW Steel

We needed to migrate a store from Magento to Shopify. It was a complex project - they had a few currencies, most of the orders were pre-orders, products had various custom attributes. I was looking into solutions, and contacted LitExtension support multiple times to ask some clarifying questions. They were always responsive and willing to help. One of the issues that we had was that the hosting provider didn't give the access to the database, but they did provide a database dump - and the tech team extracted the data from there. They also did various customizations to transfer the data in the most accurate way. So, I want to thank LitExtension team for their help!

April 15, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to contribute to your business development. We're glad we made you satisfied. We hope to see more of you!

Sincerely yours,
LitExtension team

Embelleze Portugal

We just requested to migrate our WooCommerce to Shopify.
Very good tool and excellent support.
Make my migration very easy.

February 17, 2020

Thank you Embelleze for visiting us and making your purchase! We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Sincerely yours,