LitExtension Store Migration

LitExtension Store Migration

by LitExtension

Accurately migrate all crucial store data from 100+ platforms

Willis at River Lighting

I just used the LitExtension app, with Tom's assistance I migrated my products from Shopify to ETSY - with Tom's help the migration was seamless. I will most definitely use LiteExtension for any migration of products I may have in the future from Shopify to ETSY. Thank you LiteExtension

Alternative Stores

I had been speaking with LitExtension for some time before trusting them with our website migration and I've been thoroughly impressed throughout. Glenda, Tom and Jenny have been great and have responded quickly and efficiently to any queries we had. The migration has been completed perfectly and we're looking forward to launching on our new platform with the help of LitExtension. I would highly recommend.

Oregon Soap Company

We used the LitExtension app to migrate from Drupal to Shopify. This seemed like a daunting task but they took care of migrating thousands of orders and customers in just 2 days! They were even able to capture abandoned cart orders form the old website, and helped us with all of the support we needed! Great app, great price, and great customers service!! Thank you so much to the LitExtension team

Muscle Station

From the customer service to the technical help, the process all went nice and smooth. I bought the All in 1 migration and within my sleep of 6 hours, the next morning everything was ready. how good is that? thank you so much for fast and efficient process, would highly recommend the All in one migration service.

MEN'S BIZ

Service is great. Reviews didn't import across correctly so Tom kept helping until the problem was solved.

ALSCO - drumpumps.com

I used the app to migrate from Magento and the team did an excellent job and were very responsive when I had a question. They did very good work for a reasonable price. I will be using them again soon, for another Magento migration.

Northern Ice and Dance

Awesome app, awesome company! These guys continued to do updates and sync's as needed, making this project as seamless as it could've been. Great communication, and urgency to do things right!

Son Of A Barista, Inc.

This company is amazing. Very professional, knowledgable and responsive. Highly recommended if you need someone who knows what they are doing. If there was a sixth stare I would have given it. EXCEPTIONAL.

Art Art Art

Parker and the team at LitExtension provided an excellent service. Once I placed my order the migration (of 827 products) was complete within a matter of hours. Since then they have done a second update for me and reply really quickly to emails. I've been really impressed with the team and service. :)

September 27, 2021

Dear Art Art Art,

Thank you for trusting our service and leaving such amazing feedback! It really made our day. If you have any problems with your migration process, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. We're more than happy to support you.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
LitExtension Team

Reconstructing History

Terrific customer service. Quick, efficient, complete. Very helpful. Did everything I needed to get my Order data from WooCommerce into Shopify. I'd give them SIX stars if I could!

September 27, 2021

Hi Reconstructing History,

You don't know how happy we are every time we come across positive reviews on our service and we want to reach out to say thank you for that. We are deeply appreciative of your trust in us and we look forward to serving you as one of our beloved customers for years to come.

LitExtension Team