LitExtension Store Migration

LitExtension Store Migration

by LitExtension

Accurately migrate all crucial store data from 100+ platforms

Green Gate Bio Packaging

I recently used LitExtension to take the plunge and migrate from Volusion across to Shopify. We had been using Volusion for almost 9 years and had a fair amount of data to migrate! I was rather apprehensive, to say the least, but having contacted the LitExtension team several times before signing up I was always really impressed by the customer service I received. I performed their recommended 'Demo Migration' to test the software then proceeded with their All-In-One service. I was then assigned to Derek who performed the migration and he was excellent - always happy to help and prompt at replying to emails and queries. I'm really glad I chose LitExtension - don't let any typos on their website put you off! Their support was thorough and I always felt like I was in good hands.

Ceylon Supermart

LitExtension was a great find when we needed to migrate our old platform to Shopify (they have many other options too). The assistance from Cara, who helped us through the full migration process was absolutely outstanding and beyond expectations. She stayed the full 4 hour migration window online helping all the way through to completion of the tasks. We had so many questions to ask her as we were migrating our production platform, so she took every question to answer in detail as well as to provide evidence that their solution works without a hitch. We are absolutely grateful for their help and the smart App, well worth the money paid. I was worried about one particular review in here as one said this App deleted all of their products. When I asked about they they took time to demo the process in their store and to assure me that our 9 months work of products isn't going to trash. Thank you so much for your help Cara and LitExtension. We have no hesitation to recommend to anyone who needs to migrate their shopping platforms.

Qwality4u.com

Customer Service is better than what I've ever experienced. Keep on doing this and people will love your service/ company even more.

Katie m. Berggren ~ Motherhood Art Online Shop

I'd give Derek and his partners more than 5 stars if I could. Excellent customer service that went above and beyond. Fast and kind communication via LiveChat and email, and assistance weeks after my migration. Just excellent, I highly recommend LitExtension. Thank you so much for all of your help!!

Planethair

I used this service to move from cscart more of 10.000 products and a lots of orders, reviews, the company offer a good service and price

CAMFormulas

The Lit team was very responsive and helped us migrate 20,000+ products, 100,000+ user accounts from Volusion to Shopify. They went above and beyond and helped us get to where we needed to be without adding additional scope every step of the way. They're the real deal!

MedCline

We used LitExtension for our BigCommerce store to Shopify. I thought this would be more of a self service extension rather than a service. I talked to their customer service agents dozens of times. If I had a problem they couldn't quite help me solve, they always had an alternate and good solution. This is a service, not just a tool and I am very pleased with how much they helped up migrate over 150,000 orders!

September 30, 2020

Thank you for using our service. We wish you all the best with your new store!

Best Regards,

Max Nature

BEWARE!!!! JENNY/LUU DOAN DELETED OVER 8200 PRODUCTS, CUSTOM COLLECTIONS AND CUSTOM TAGS! FIND ANOTHER COMPANY. WE SPENT OVER 200 HOURS CREATING THE STORE AND HAD TO REBUILD IT AFTER IT WAS DESTROYED BY JENNY. HAD TO GIVE 1 STAR TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT REVIEW, THEY DON'T DESERVE THAT!!! OH, THEY ARE IN VIET NAM, SO YOU CAN ONLY MESSAGE THEM AT 3AM!! THEY NEVER TRIED TO FIX THE ISSUE AND OFFER TO COMPENSATE MY COMPANY. VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL. VERY UNCOOPERATIVE WITH ME, THE CLIENT. I DON'T RECOMMEND.

Kirktown Garden Centre

Firstly, the pricing is good compared to other migration apps. The most important opinion I would to offer as this review is that the support is very good. Rarely does anything run smoothly, so having the right support is crucial. Very good value for money.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for using our service. We look forward to supporting you in the future ;)

Have fun with your new store!

Best regards,

Living Expressions Furniture

I was trying to migrate our store from Magento to Shopify. I was really worried about the manual process of copying the products but I am glad I found LitExtension. This tool is amazing and saved me a lot of time. its easy to install and within a few minutes all my catalog was migrated. The team is always responsive and willing to help. Thank you guys !

April 17, 2020

We are so excited to see your positive reviews on our service and we want to reach out to say thank you for that. It's has always been a good feeling to see such thing. We know you could have options when it comes to store migration, so it means a lot to us that you’d choose to purchase our products.

Again, thank you for that. Wish you and your beloved ones manage through the pandemic safe and sound.

With gratitude,