LitExtension Store Migration

LitExtension Store Migration

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 11, 2023

I am new to Shopify with no knowledge on how to set it up. It must have been hard for LitExtension to work with us since I had no Idea what was possible vs what was not. However, LitExtension helped throughout the whole process of the migration in a very kind manner. I would recommend LitExtension for anybody looking to migrate their website, but especially to the newbies like myself.

MissyShop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LitExtension replied January 13, 2023

Thank you, MissyShop, for the amazing review! We put in the work to keep you and all of our clients happy. We hope to serve you in your upcoming projects and best wishes for your business!

January 4, 2023

We decided to migrate our shop from an obsolete OsCommerce to a new Shopify shop. We started this project 1.5 years ago, unfortunately we didn't know about the existence of LitExtension (we are not experts on this kind of things, and unfortunately who cared about our shopping platforms didn't tell us about of LE). So we tried obsolete procedures who had lot of troubles, included to not migrate all photos, field incoherence etc.
Fortunately, we discovered about LitExtension and everything changed!
LitExtension team asked us everything we need and started working on. Whenever there was any corrections to be made, they readily made it!
In something like two weeks we are almost ready to change our e-commerce platform!
Wonderful Service!
Infinitely thanks!
Luca

softair italia
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
LitExtension replied January 4, 2023

Thank you for your kind words, Luca. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our clients, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your project. We look forward to the next time we’re able to serve you again. Best wishes for your business!

December 23, 2022

Have used them a few times over the last few years and each time it has been an excellent experience. We carry thousands of products and a wonderful experience.

Ole Wall Art
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
LitExtension replied December 27, 2022

Hi Ole Wall Art Team,

Thank you so much for doing business with us! Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best in the E-commerce industry and make sure every customer’s experience is a memorable one.

Best wishes,

December 18, 2022

Jay made every effort to make sure the mirgration of my Japanese website from BASE to Shopify's platform was a complete success. I was concerned that working across websites with two different languages (Japanese and English) might cause some problems, but Jay was able to migrate everything exactly how I wanted, even changing details like the formatting of names on Shopify to match Japanese customs. While we live 12hrs away from each other, Jay worked late so that we were able to communicate at the end of his day, and I would have mine to test the site and check things. I can't imagine the process being any smoother, Jay's technical skill and helpfulness made a very stressful transition completely easy! I would recommend this service to anyone who needs to migrate any website, I'm positive LitExtension will be the right team!

Milltown JP
Japan
Time spent using app: 1 day
LitExtension replied December 18, 2022

Hi Milltown JP Team,

It was such an honor for us to be your companion during the migration process. Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority. So, we are thrilled to know that you loved your experience with LitExtension. We hope you enjoy your new store & All the best for your business!

November 30, 2022

LitExtension's excellent team did the migration for me, it was well worth the small cost to save time and have the project done perfectly and very quickly. They did exectly what they were asked to and it took lass than half a day. Very impressed, highly recommend this app and the people behind it.

nzodirtwear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 1 day
LitExtension replied December 4, 2022

Hi Nzodirtwear Team,

It was such an honor for us to be your companion during the migration process. We hope you enjoy your new store.

Should you have any issues, please contact us via live chat on our website: litexention.com. The support team is always willing to help.

November 24, 2022

Excellent, professional service. Quick to respond and all my requests have been resolved perfectly. Thank you!

PlayOn
South Africa
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi PlayOn Team,

LitExtension is so honored to receive such an awesome review from you. We really appreciate that. Hopefully, we can continue to be the companion of your eCommerce venture.

Sincerely,

LitExtension Team.

November 16, 2022

Jay is a Rockstar who helped us migrate customers and orders from Woocommerce to Shopify. It was a complex migration and Jay made sure everything migrated accurately. Jay was really professional and always kept us updated with the progress . He has been really thorough with his analysis and migration tasks. He even worked on the weekends to make sure our migration was done on time. It was a pleasure to work with him. Thanks Jay. Really appreciate your help. Take Care.

VIVIS
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi VIVIS Team,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback :) Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority. So, we, especially Jay are thrilled to know that you loved your experience with LitExtension.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Yours faithfully,

November 10, 2022

I believe it is the best migration app that is on the market. The staff and tech team's service is fantastic.

Floristics Co.
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 minutes

Hi Floristics Co. Team,

Thanks a bunch for your kind words. The pleasure is on us. We are so glad to know that you are satisfied with what we have to offer. Again, thank you for choosing us.

November 7, 2022

We used the full migration package to migrate our WooCommerce/WordPress site over to Shopify. We were assigned our own migration specialist, Jay, and he has been extremely helpful in helping us with this migration. When I notice something slightly off, Jay is quick to respond and provide solutions. If you are nervous about migrating from Woo to Shopify, this service is a must-have for an accurate migration and peace of mind throughout the process.

Caffe Ibis
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Caffe Ibis Team,

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and take your time sharing your thoughts with us. Thank you so much for that! Feel free to contact us whenever need our support.

Yours sincerely,

October 30, 2022

I worked with Dean Tran. I needed this service for a big migration from WooCommerce to Shopify. Few times I've worked with people so efficient and kind. The customer support team is perfect. Thanks a lot!

itacakes.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
LitExtension replied October 30, 2022

Hi Irwin,

We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our service, and take your time sharing your thoughts with us. Thank you so much for that. Feel free to contact us whenever you need our support.

Yours sincerely,