LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Other Nature GmbH

Location Germany

LitExtension helped us migrate our store over from an ancient PrestaShop installation. They were prompt and professional and helpful - and much better than Shopify's built-in tools. They ran the migration multiple times and were super responsive to our changing deadlines. Would really recommend.

Øye Landhandel

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Dean was very helpful migrating my store from both WooCommerce and Mystore to Shopify. LitExtension makes it easy.

cuisinedudomaine

Jay je t’ait très disponible Facile de d’échanger avec lui Même en anglais c’était très facile!!!
Un énorme merci à lui pour la migration de mon site qui me donnait du stress !!

Inusual - Móveis e Decorações

Location Brazil

We used this app to migrate from Magento to Shopify. We chose the more advanced plan where the team migrate all the data the way you want. They helped us to match the magento attributes, performed more than once the data migration and were always fast to respond. It was a fast and great migration only because they were really good doing this for us. I'd certainly recommend them to do the job. Thanks a lot

strongestmedz

I used this app to migrate data from Wix to Shopify. It was amazing, the customer service and tech teams were very helpful and prompt in processing the data migration.

The Floristry

Location Hong Kong SAR

They are the best migration service on the market. Staff are patience and caring. They are clear with their instruction and good in communications. Please try their all in one service. It is worth the price.

PROSCO

Location Croatia

I used this app to migrate my store from OpenCart platform to Shopify. I really recommend using a full custom migration option because you have a real person to communicate with and make a migration less painful. 5 stars! :)

BENISOUK

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I've used LitExtension for my migration from Shopify to BigCommerce. Customer service prior to purchase was great, migration was really quick and well done, the assigned agent helped a lot with some changes and migration updates. Highly recommend!

ternx

Location Australia

Awesome support from the team at LitExtension. I used them to migrate my blogs from Wix to Shopify. Shout out to Tyler and the team for their speedy responses and great work.

KULILE

Location Portugal

Nous avons utilisé l'application pour migrer de woocommerce à shopify. L'équipe est très réactive et disponible. Le travail a été fait en 2 jours.
Nous sommes très satisfaits. Merci pour aide!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21