LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Pippa Small

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I used LitExtension store migration and they done an excellent job, on top of being very helpful and extremely fast. I would highly recommend them! Thank you so much for all the support LitExtension team!

Karmastore11

Location Israel
Time spent using app 11 minutes

I used the app and it's just amazing. All the data went like magic without any glitches. Everything went exactly the way I wanted. It saves a lot of time and it's just wonderful. All along I had the support of the staff and they patiently answered every question. Thank you so much for the excellent service, it is not obvious. I'm sure I'll use your service again. Thank you so much for the magic you do.

Jensen Opals

Location Denmark

We needed to move from an old website to a new one and Litextention did all the work for us in just three days without any problems. We can highly recommend them.

Apple Park & Organic Farm Buddies

I subscribed to AIO LitExtension service and it was totally worth it, my case was migrated from magento 2, Jarvan helped me with platform gaps, merged different product types, handled different category structure, transmitted orders information, customizing their scripts to consolidate and tweet the data that I can continue to work on with ease. And both the customer service and technical support teams were fast responsive and accurate. As a developer to developer, I am very happy with the service. Thanks a lot !

deia-living

Location Australia

I used LitExtension to help me migrate my existing Magento products and pages to Shopify. They went out of their way to help, even when we needed to re-do the migration due to filtering issues on the migrated products. Andy was always polite and very communicative to help me understand the migration process. This was especially important to me as I was fearful of the process not working properly after past experiences with programmers from abroad. Thank you LitExtension team for making this a easy and carefree experience !!

STAS bildeoppheng.no

Location Norway

Litextension is a great company, they offer fantastic support. Support department is quick to react and the migration itself works perfectly.

primadons7donnas

Great and fast customer service. LitExtension saved us time and money by helping us quickly transfer our entire Wordpress store to Shopify. Thanks and will use again!

Aloft Hobbies

Worked with Dean to move from Zoey (Magento) to Shopify. This is a large change for us, but Dean was great to work with. We imported about 2500 products, our navigation, customer base and invoices. Very professional and worked quick. He listened to us and did everything we asked. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have this level of from a third party. Fully recommend them. Switching to Shopify was a large job for us, so finding good help like this was critical. Very pleased.

Light-O-Rama

Time spent using app About 2 months

Moving from Yahoo is annoying, but LitExtension service answers promptly and clearly explains what needs to be done at each step. We are importing 130000+ orders and it saves the huge hassle of using a manual app to move the orders yourself. Also it costs the same as manual even with customization fees.

XMT Creations

Location New Zealand

Thought this was a scam initially tbh but totally blew my mind. All the anxiety that came from moving 200+ products and 800+ orders from CommerceHQ to Shopify gone! They transferred 95% of it in 24 hours. Would have taken me a month. Definitely recommend! A+++