LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Magnum MFG

Location Australia

I used this app and service to migrate my store from Neto. We used the service to migrate our customers, order and products dating back to 2013 into Shopify. I'm really happy with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future for our other store. The staff were always courteous and accommodating of my requests. They would get back to me quickly after I messaged them eager to assist.

Darwin Microfluidics

Location France

The team at Litextension provides an awesome support, I would definitely recommend! Fast and accurate migration tailored to our needs.

morninggloryus.com

Time spent using app About 16 hours

They solved my problem completely. I was able to communicate with them when I need. Recommended for those who need migration from other platforms. Thumbs up!!

FoodNation - Mancare proaspat gatita la oala

Location Romania

We've used this service twice, to move from Shopify to Presta and from Presta back to Shopify, the app made an amazing job and solved all our issues with an amazing customer service. The price is ok compared with the solution provided and very good communication and easy to do migration.

Critter Love®

Did a good job helping us migrate our store to Shopify. There were some unexpected up-charges but they were fair. Ultimately they saw the project through to the end. They are very aggressive about garnering reviews, which I did not particularly like.

Route2Fashion

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Had a wonderful experience with Litextension. They migrated my Magento 1 store to shopify as per their time commitments. 5 stars for their service and support. Kudos !!!

TLDM.org shopping cart

Time spent using app About 2 months

The LitExtension team did a great job of transferring our information from our old shopping cart to Shopify. They are well worth the money and quick to help, even when it is late in the day. I would use them again.

End Zone Kit

Time spent using app About 1 month

LitExtension did a custom migration for me from my Shift4Shop store. Everything looked great and they did some tweaks for me to make sure everything came in the way it should. Their support is fast and friendly via Skype too.

TopPix Autographs

Time spent using app About 2 months

LitExtension had very good communication and went the extra mile to make our migration seamless. Thank you!

Athina Oregano Öl

Location Germany

Very bad work done. I must work for hours now, or hire someone else, to do the work this company promised and never deliver. All Categories were NOT moved. The support is in Vietnam. They charged over 500 $ for moving a shop from Shopware to Shopify with 12.000 orders 20 Products and 8.000 Clients, and of course the Categories. They did not even moved the AGB's. Just stay away from this company.