LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

curious-stories

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Ich habe mein Woocommerce Shop zu Shopify integrieren lassen. Großartige Unterstützung des Teams ist ein riesen Plus bei LitExtension. Kann richtig empfehlen :)

smeertechniekcom-new

Location Netherlands

The team helpt us out on migrating our old opencart shop to shopify. Great, clear and fast support. They even helpt us out a second time when the migration needed to be done again.

Nzo Active

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 19 hours

LitExtension was really great. I needed to transfer my orders data to a new store, they got it done accurately and with no delay, much quicker than they estimated. Staff are very attentive, and helpful. Highly recommend.

Mil-Bar

ALL In One migration service.
Awesome People. Fast and thorough and knowledgeable. Have live chat and email AND are with you 24/7 on whatsapp. Great when you have multi location team during your transition. Tom even came back on HIS weekend to finish the last task so we could meet our target. They do the heavy lifting.!! Best decision you will make. Thank you guys. Wholeheartedly.

Simply Eliquid

We moved across orders, customers, blog posts and reward points. The orders, customers and blog posts were moved with no hassle and 301 redirects were all fine. The reward points was a bit of a struggle but we got there in the end. Live chat support is very good.

Wild & Woolly Yarns

Location New Zealand

I could do this myself...or so I thought!! While the system was very intuitive and very easy to use, the people behind the scene - especially Andy Dang that I worked with made the difference. There was small unforseen issues we picked up, like the fact that images in variants were already in Shopify, but the main images were in VEND...this created more complexity than what a business owner like me could resolve. I decided to take a chance on the development team at LitExtension...and WOW...what an awesome experience - we took our time with the migration and made sure we have tested everything...Andy was a start...HIGHLY recommend him as he understood my limited knowledge and also mentioned some stuff I should have a look for during the migration. The process was a success...and would not have been possible without someone that actually understood the systems. WELL DONE...and THANK YOU!!

Quality Tapestries Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

The LitExtension team has been totally awesome! They truly went above and beyond in every aspect of the job. We needed to have over 2,000 products moved to Shopify, many of those products having different variants/sizes. The job was no doubt very tedious, but they knew how to get the job done. They were always quick to answer emails and they even helped us with a few extra things. We would highly recommend LitExtension. Many thanks!

Nika.bg

Location Bulgaria

These guys are absolute professionals. I have used a similar service before and I had a lot of problems. Here things are completely different and very professional. I recommend them for sure.

paloma-beauty-world

They did great! 100% recommended
The migration process was fast and they did just great! They understood my needs and requirements and delivered according to expectations.
I would recommend LitExtension 100%!!!

Fratelli Desideri

Location Italy

Super satisfied. Easy solution to migrate hundreds of products, thousands of clients, orders and coupon in very little time. Would not be possible for us without them and their constant support.