LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

KULILE

Location Portugal

Nous avons utilisé l'application pour migrer de woocommerce à shopify. L'équipe est très réactive et disponible. Le travail a été fait en 2 jours.
Nous sommes très satisfaits. Merci pour aide!

Dirt Locker® Official

Time spent using app 1 day

the all inclusive migration service was a lifesaver! in 24 hours, they succesfully transfered 27 blog posts from squarespace to shopify. this included the images in all blog posts. well worth the investment, and i appreciate their friendliness during communication. highly recommend them.

Les Fines Lames

Location France

Shout out to Andy and the LitExtension team because they are doing an amazing job. We decided to go from prestashop to shopify meaning creating a new website etc. These guys been following us for months now with multiple migrations and they've been very pro active (you can easely reach them by Skype at almost any time). They behaviour takes away a lot a stress businesses can have when migrating their website. Price is good
Customer support is on point. We recommand :)

Linds Handmade Designs

I used this app to import orders from Etsy. Due to changing API and limitations on the data exported from Etsy, I had constant challenges. However, the team was relentless in creating a custom solution that would solve my problem and get the required data migrated. I am very grateful and would highly recommend!

Svedax Shopping

Location Germany

Oweful experience working with these guys. They did everything opposite what they said. Data migration process is too slow and not sharing data properly. I will not recommend this app to any serious business owner.

theamericanbbqcompany

A very straight-forward process (migrating from EKMPowershop) from my perspective. And very helpful and reactive support from Tom. Although I've yet to launch on Shopify experience to date makes it easy recommending these guys.

barakasports

Location Jordan

A very smooth and fast migration from Nopcommerce to Shopify great customer service and follow up 2 thumbs up

Finally Home Furnishings LLC

We recently decided to move our 6500 product store to Shopify after 8 years on another platform. Our small business does not have a dedicated tech and the idea of trying to recreate our website on a new platform was very overwhelming. Luckily after reading about many options for help migrating your website we landed with LitExtension. The free demo is very easy to use and quickly shows you what you can expect from the migration. With the help from LitExtension I was able to fully migrate my website and have it running on the new platform inside of 5 days. We have had very few issues with the migration results, but when we did need help or have a question we were able to reach Litextension support within minutes and to this point any issue we raised was quickly resolved. Grace & Tom are the 2 people I was lucky enough to work with, and they have been great. I highly recommend LitExtension for anyone needing to migrate their website.

Lifely

Location Australia

Awesome support from the team highly recommended! I used them to migrate products & orders data from woocommerce. Some of the product data required extra coding team able to help to migrate all data flawlessly.

Johnny Glocks

Time spent using app 23 minutes

We used this app to help with a migration to BC. Jay was very helpful and finished the job quickly. The migration was seamless and all of our data came in as we wanted. It's nice to work with this company because you are able to talk to someone directly instead of just waiting for a robot to do the migration. There will always be issues and/or questions and it was so good to be able to speak with Jay to get it all done.