LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Quality Tapestries Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

The LitExtension team has been totally awesome! They truly went above and beyond in every aspect of the job. We needed to have over 2,000 products moved to Shopify, many of those products having different variants/sizes. The job was no doubt very tedious, but they knew how to get the job done. They were always quick to answer emails and they even helped us with a few extra things. We would highly recommend LitExtension. Many thanks!

Nika.bg

Location Bulgaria

These guys are absolute professionals. I have used a similar service before and I had a lot of problems. Here things are completely different and very professional. I recommend them for sure.

paloma-beauty-world

They did great! 100% recommended
The migration process was fast and they did just great! They understood my needs and requirements and delivered according to expectations.
I would recommend LitExtension 100%!!!

Fratelli Desideri

Location Italy

Super satisfied. Easy solution to migrate hundreds of products, thousands of clients, orders and coupon in very little time. Would not be possible for us without them and their constant support.

richroyapparel

VERY fast service, I thought it would take 1-2 days however it was done within hours of my payment. Customer service was thorough & walked me through the process & answered all my questions. I had a lot of orders & customers as well as products & they also offered to help with the adjustment after the transfer.

Trendsplant

Location Spain

I'm very happy with this company. I was a little bit worried on migrating all data from Prestashop, but Ken and his teammates made a fantastic job. Any possible issue I found out was quickly solved and they are always available to help. I Highly recommend them.

Pippa Small

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I used LitExtension store migration and they done an excellent job, on top of being very helpful and extremely fast. I would highly recommend them! Thank you so much for all the support LitExtension team!

Karmastore11

Location Israel

I used the app and it's just amazing. All the data went like magic without any glitches. Everything went exactly the way I wanted. It saves a lot of time and it's just wonderful. All along I had the support of the staff and they patiently answered every question. Thank you so much for the excellent service, it is not obvious. I'm sure I'll use your service again. Thank you so much for the magic you do.

Jensen Opals

Location Denmark

We needed to move from an old website to a new one and Litextention did all the work for us in just three days without any problems. We can highly recommend them.

Apple Park & Organic Farm Buddies

I subscribed to AIO LitExtension service and it was totally worth it, my case was migrated from magento 2, Jarvan helped me with platform gaps, merged different product types, handled different category structure, transmitted orders information, customizing their scripts to consolidate and tweet the data that I can continue to work on with ease. And both the customer service and technical support teams were fast responsive and accurate. As a developer to developer, I am very happy with the service. Thanks a lot !