LitExtension Store Migration

LitExtension Store Migration

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
LitExtension
4.9
August 1, 2022

I used this app and service to migrate my store from Neto. We used the service to migrate our customers, order and products dating back to 2013 into Shopify. I'm really happy with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future for our other store. The staff were always courteous and accommodating of my requests. They would get back to me quickly after I messaged them eager to assist.

Magnum MFG
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 28, 2022

The team at Litextension provides an awesome support, I would definitely recommend! Fast and accurate migration tailored to our needs.

Darwin Microfluidics
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 27, 2022

They solved my problem completely. I was able to communicate with them when I need. Recommended for those who need migration from other platforms. Thumbs up!!

morninggloryus.com
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
July 25, 2022

We've used this service twice, to move from Shopify to Presta and from Presta back to Shopify, the app made an amazing job and solved all our issues with an amazing customer service. The price is ok compared with the solution provided and very good communication and easy to do migration.

FoodNation - Mancare proaspat gatita la oala
Romania
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 22, 2022

Did a good job helping us migrate our store to Shopify. There were some unexpected up-charges but they were fair. Ultimately they saw the project through to the end. They are very aggressive about garnering reviews, which I did not particularly like.

Critter Love®