4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its accurate and reliable data tracking, especially beneficial for subscription-based businesses. It integrates smoothly with platforms like Google Analytics, ReCharge, and Shopify, ensuring precise cross-platform data collection. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and responsive support team. It offers custom report setup and valuable customer behavior insights, aiding in marketing decisions and identifying improvement areas. For those using GA4, the app significantly enhances integration and dataLayer accuracy.

February 21, 2017

Wonderful and insightful to see what' s going on with your store and what needs to be fixed.
I love this app because it simplifies all actions on the app itself and tell me what to do in order to increase my stores sales.
The more information you have on your customers the better.

By using this in conjunction with Shopify's Reports and Google Analytics, you can quickly see what's working and what's not, boost your customer retention, boost your conversions and sales.

Mcb Com
5 months using the app
February 24, 2023

Amazing customer service team that's helping me make sure my data matches between all channels, and in GA. Super recommend!

Newark Auto
5 months using the app
August 16, 2021

This is a tool you must have in any Shopify store if you use Google Analytics for reporting. It has also a lot of integrations out of the box that will enhance your reports

Global Healing
May 4, 2023

Not only their tool is very efficient, and our data is now super clean (with very easy setup), but their customer support is really amazing. Always prompt to give us very qualified and technical answers, I love working with them. Thank you LittleData !

Goodee
Littledata replied May 18, 2023

Your review is highly appreciated. We hope to keep on delivering the same level of service.

Thank you for giving us a chance. .

May 22, 2023

Very useful app. Helped to minimize the data gap we had in GA. Love that it embeds ClientIDs for both UA-3 and GA-4 into the Shopify analytics overview. The app also shows the user journey in GA. Very sleek. Above all, the team is very friendly, and always willing to help in account setup and beyond. Thank you.

Kayo Auto
Littledata replied May 31, 2023

We love hearing this! Thanks for choosing Littledata. We are excited to let you know that we've also added TikTok and Pinterest connections to the app! Be sure to head over to your dashboard and check them out. —Blake, Head of Marketing

May 4, 2022

FINALLY! I’m a developer and after years of looking for a solution that would get accurate e-commerce data into Google Analytics, I finally found it. I can’t say enough positive things about Littledata. It’s worth every penny.
We used to have lots of missing orders and transaction data in GA, but now we have *literally* 100% accuracy and can compare our data between GA and Shopify to gather more useful insights. Also, the customer service team is fantastic. Whenever I have questions, they get back to me within an hour. And the responses aren’t just cookie cutter replies. They actually look into your issue and give specific advice.

Earth Fed Muscle
3 months using the app
Littledata replied August 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We are so happy to see you appreciate us :)

December 17, 2021

This app gives us much more accurate data. The difference between the data from shopify and google analytics has been reduced significantly. Very happy! Customer service is impeccable. Super friendly, quick and helpful.

Frank about tea
Netherlands
3 months using the app
Littledata replied January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We are delighted to see you appreciate us :)

January 27, 2021

Awesome app! So helpful to have accurate data in google analytics and be able to make decisions based on data you trust. Especially helpful for subscription companies to distinguish between first time and renewal orders.

Avantera
2 months using the app
December 19, 2022

I was having so many issues with GA and with Littledata they completely solved it! Working with the team there has been incredible and so happy I found this solution. I highly recommend their app.

Angel for Fashion
About 2 months using the app
Littledata replied February 1, 2023

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and are happy to hear that you enjoy our app.

October 27, 2022

Great app. Setup was easy and support in customizing data feeds was helpful. Having offline data in GA has been a game changer.

Wondercide
About 2 months using the app
Littledata replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app.

We are happy to hear Littledata helped with your tracking game :)