Google Analytics Connector

Google Analytics Connector

by Littledata

Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store

Vita Crate

I have spent well over 30 hours trying to connect my store > recharge > google analytics and google ads using this app and I was unsuccessful. The support staff refused to help. It's an unnecessary app and was sold on marketing claims made on their website. It all sounds good but reality is, it simply did not work. Had the support staff taken a small chunk out of their day to help me with the initial set up, I would have paid for this app indefinitely - without probably ever using it. I wouldn't waste your money monthly - just take the time to set up the various connections on your own or seek someone who can. Thanks.

May 3, 2021

Hi! Jared here — Head of Customer Success. Thanks for taking time to provide some feedback!

While we’re always always happy to dig in and troubleshoot any issues that may arise with our app, issues stemming from third parties and incorrect setups of those tools prevents our app from providing the accurate ecommerce events that you’re looking for.

Despite your prior setup issues with external tools and third party apps, our Support team offered to step in to audit your setup. We requested access to your Analytics account so we could take a closer look at any setup issues that we noticed, but we didn’t hear back from you regarding this. You’re free to respond so we can pick up where we left off!

guguplanet

First. I advise all users to review the events sent in real time - the application works incorrectly.
Support, as it responds over time, you wait and receive information that it works great, and buy enterprise.
The application also has errors in the panel.
Besides, you spend an hour showing through screenshots that something is wrong and littledata writes that it's great and you know go to enterprise. Maybe first show that the standard support and the application work.

February 24, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We want everyone to have the best possible experience of Littledata, so we were sorry to hear that you continued to look at the wrong reports in Google Analytics, even after our support team responded to over 15 inquiries, verified that the data was flowing correctly, and offered clear instructions about where to see the data. We hope you will give Littledata another try in the future!

Jackie's Chocolate

Not much value in this app. Free trial does not provide much data/functionality. We've had problems for months getting everything to sync - still doesn't work. Customer service is condescending. Waste of money and more importantly, time.

May 23, 2019

Sorry, you didn’t have a positive experience with our app. We've tried a few times to reach you to understand the problem but this is the first time we've heard from you since you completed the free trial one year ago. Our support team responds within an hour, and we'd be happy to give you another free trial (including full functionality) if you can explain what's not working.

Groomsday

**Update: They're apparently addressing this issue in a new version of the app**

If you're like me and are used to looking at your reports by SKU and have a good SKU naming convention to make report reading easy and fast, this app will require you to add an extra step to see your SKUs again since they send Shopify IDs to your SKU column. They need to address this issue. I couldn't even look beyond that point at the rest of it. Now I'm looking at the last 30 days of sales data and I can't tell what I'm looking at.

August 12, 2019

We've just launched our v8 tracking script with many improvements, including sending Shopify variant SKUs to Google Analytics. You're welcome to try the app again with an extended trial and see if find the improved data helpful.

Ivy Bamboo

Worthless app, doesnt do anything. Free trial is pointless as it only checks your data monthly if it all. Tells me it may take a few minutes, took over 4 hours to pull in 10 weeks of data. Dont waste your money on things that can be achieved for free with Google Data Studio

August 12, 2019

Sorry you didn't have a good experience of our app. We've now updated the messaging for our audit and benchmark features to make it clear it could take up to a day to gather the data we need. But that still gives you over 10 days to trial to add the improved data to Google Data Studio or another visualisation tool or your choice.