Live Chat + Product Cards

Live Chat + Product Cards

by LiveChat

Live chat and product recommendations for sales increase

PATH projects

I have been using Live Chat for 7 years now between different websites. Great stable platform, lots of customization options and great customer support. Highly recommended.

CustomIcing.com.au

We have been using Live Chat for many years now. Very easy to install and use. If ever tech assistance has been needed they have always been fast to reply and assist. The recent update and addition of Product Cards has made live chats with customers much better. I look forward to seeing more updates from Live Chat.
Yes, I would recommend Live Chat Inc.

store60

Overall, we love LiveChat for our team. It's one of the easiest to use and the cost is amazing compared to some others we looked at. I love that we can see browser types and pages visited while we're talking to our customer base. It's really helped us up our customer service.

October 10, 2019

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, there are more great features coming soon, with improvements to the Product Cards and reporting. capabilities.

Modern Bungalow

The analytics were great. The alerts were terrible. Sometimes we didn't get a notification till after the 3rd message from a customer. They got our billing wrong, and shut down our account...twice. Then when we attempted to chat with them they weren't there.

So why 3 stars: If you are sitting at your computer with their website up, it's a nice interface, good data, and useful.

But if anything goes different, it's a real pain.

October 2, 2019

Sorry to hear you had billing related problems, Matt - and we agree they shouldn't have happened. We've identified the root cause of the issue and it now works correctly. Fixing your notification issue is a different cup of team. This could be done to many factors, including your device's browser, Internet connection speed, etc. We'll be reaching out to you directly so we can troubleshoot this with you in detail.

Lastly, I'm happy to tell you we're going to add even more reporting tools for sales - expect us to reach out to you shortly with more information. Daniel

Maries Boutique

Thought this app would be great i even installed it on my phone for when i was on the go. Literally my phone didn't stop all day not a 30 second break in between the bleeping to say new visitor which was google-bot. no help from support team so i deleted the app. would not recommend.

July 16, 2019

Daniel from the Marketing team here. Thank you for your review, Amanda. Google bots can be quite a hard task; they’re being shown as a regular visitor within the LiveChat app. It takes more than just a couple of steps (= custom development) to remove them from the application. After reviewing your conversation, I’m pretty sure that’s what my colleague was trying to say. We would be happy to implement the fix for you - please look into your inbox when you get a chance.

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The 30 days try version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

خضاركو

i deleted your stupid and expensive app but its still stuck at my website!
why wont it go away?
this is not acceptable

April 19, 2019

Sorry for the issue you're facing. I'd like to get some more details so we can try and resolve this for you. If you contact me directly - support[at]livechatinc.com - and provide your website address we can look into this for you. Thanks for your patience! Daniel, Marketing Team at LiveChat.

Wuxly Movement

Really like how easy this app is to use. It also clearly notifies you when an incoming chat is coming in. There is useful information provided on the side of the chat screen that shows you the name and contact info, where the customer is located, the links they've clicked on so far and more.

White Rabbit Skin Care

I've only been using this app for about a week but already it is miles better than others i've tried. It is simple to use, and I love the fact that there is also a mobile app too, which definitely helps with customer support and therefore conversions

ÓRTTU

Easy for using, works fast no any bugs at all. Strong recommend for online e-commerce business! Really increase conversion rate!

Previous 1 3