Live Chat with Help Desk

Live Chat with Help Desk

by LiveChat

Live chat with product recommendations and customer details

Mutz Pizza

App doesn't give much value. First of all, it blocks the Shopify "checkout" button on mobile devices so you lose sales. Also as a CRM, it doesn't work well as you can't even find a list of customers you've interacted with although they've given you their contact details. Finally, you have to talk to the support agent to get them to cancel your subscription and guess what? they can't cancel your account either

August 17, 2020

Thanks for sharing. We have some news, updates, and announcements coming your way.

By default, the chat widget is showing up in the middle of your site on mobile. However, you can make changes to the position, appearance, and other options via Settings > Chat widget > Customization. It is also possible to disable it altogether on mobile.

As of now the Customer Insight widget (aka our CRM) gives you access to customer details, transaction history, real-time cart preview, and product recommendations. We would love to listen to your feedback on how we can improve Customer Insight — you can expect an email from us.

Separately, all chat transcripts are stored and can be accessed later on (via Archives). Using filters / the search option you can locate past conversations that include contact details and other information.

Lastly, uninstalling the app automatically cancels your subscription with LiveChat -- this applies to all Shopify (public) apps. We can confirm that your subscription is no longer active.

Avtec Dental

I searched and searched for the best chat app. Not sure why I didn't start with the Gold Standard of chat apps! I have been using a competing chat app for years before coming over to Shopify. It was good, but nothing like this. LiveChat is so intuitive and user friendly. Plus, the support for this is unparalleled! Thank you!

Unimart.com

We absolutely love LiveChat. We've explored other support apps, and many add more bells and whistles, however, LiveChat focuses on Chat on does a tremendous job at it. Our agents love the "sneak peak" feature because they can start preparing their answers and reply faster. They also love the "simplicity" of the interface which is easy to learn.

The ticketing feature, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp integration work nicely as well. Right now we have all our customer support channels centralized in LiveChat and that has made a big difference. We are also looking into some of their other products like Chatbot which seems to work well.

Lastly, their service is great, their team is always online and willing to help! Highly recommend the App and the team behind it.

Rubio Monocoat USA

We have used LiveChat for a while now and it works well for almost everything we need out of it. However, the products cards integration with Shopify does not allow you to select product variants. This would be immensely helpful and allow us to give our customers a tailored experience. PLEASE dev this into the integration!

March 23, 2020

Thanks for the review! This has been added to the list of upcoming improvements to consider.

Other than that, there are some great features in development that will be rolling out over the course of the year. Expect a big announcement from us soon.

South Horizon T-Shirt Company

I have used LiveChat for almost 2+ years on and off on my sites. Now I am using LiveChat on my Shopify site. I am extremely pleased with this incredible app and its features. The design is quite brilliant and well executed. But most importantly any time I have a question, I can chat with their support team member 24/7 and get a correct answer within minutes. Now that’s peace of mind.

PATH projects

I have been using Live Chat for 7 years now between different websites. Great stable platform, lots of customization options and great customer support. Highly recommended.

CustomIcing.com.au

We have been using Live Chat for many years now. Very easy to install and use. If ever tech assistance has been needed they have always been fast to reply and assist. The recent update and addition of Product Cards has made live chats with customers much better. I look forward to seeing more updates from Live Chat.
Yes, I would recommend Live Chat Inc.

Modern Bungalow

The analytics were great. The alerts were terrible. Sometimes we didn't get a notification till after the 3rd message from a customer. They got our billing wrong, and shut down our account...twice. Then when we attempted to chat with them they weren't there.

So why 3 stars: If you are sitting at your computer with their website up, it's a nice interface, good data, and useful.

But if anything goes different, it's a real pain.

October 2, 2019

Sorry to hear you had billing related problems, Matt - and we agree they shouldn't have happened. We've identified the root cause of the issue and it now works correctly. Fixing your notification issue is a different cup of team. This could be done to many factors, including your device's browser, Internet connection speed, etc. We'll be reaching out to you directly so we can troubleshoot this with you in detail.

Lastly, I'm happy to tell you we're going to add even more reporting tools for sales - expect us to reach out to you shortly with more information. Daniel

Maries Boutique

Thought this app would be great i even installed it on my phone for when i was on the go. Literally my phone didn't stop all day not a 30 second break in between the bleeping to say new visitor which was google-bot. no help from support team so i deleted the app. would not recommend.

July 16, 2019

Daniel from the Marketing team here. Thank you for your review, Amanda. Google bots can be quite a hard task; they’re being shown as a regular visitor within the LiveChat app. It takes more than just a couple of steps (= custom development) to remove them from the application. After reviewing your conversation, I’m pretty sure that’s what my colleague was trying to say. We would be happy to implement the fix for you - please look into your inbox when you get a chance.

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The 30 days try version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

Previous 1 3