LiveChat ‑ live chat software

LiveChat ‑ live chat software

by LiveChat

The fastest way to help your customers

Signatureautoparts

Useful app for e-commerce store. One thing I just want to request if you can integrate shopify like we can see the shopify details beside the chat box

FitMe-Foods

easy to use and effective. Good customer support, quick to react. Good integration in our website. Recommended.

loishazel

Easy to use, great way to connect with our customers and provide instant help for their queries. Highly recommend

Terraintechparts

Installed this app with apprehension as there are lots similar. BUT WOW its so much better than expected. I couldn't recommend this app enough! If you want to get more sales and improve your customer service then install this today...

Www Securitystorehouse Com

This is the go-to professional app with everything you need. Not only does support check in on you to make sure you're okay, but they even go the extra mile when needed. Great service and app.

www.securitystorehouse.com

Original Irish Dirt

I absolutely recommend using LiveChat for customer support and increasing sales conversions! I was thinking of using an alternative tool first, however I find a fact that majority of the customers is familiar with the brand already as very supportive when they are about to approach us online.

The Nest Shop 3

We are just getting used to it and are happy with it so far

The Nest Shop

Walltones

Manipulative, hard to use, unintuitive.

The Cake Planner

LOVE this app! I've been able to help so many people live on the page. Helped sales and engagement.

X31 Sports

That was a horrible hour of installation and then removal of your LiveChat plugin.

We canceled our account immediately.

1) You should not push chat accounts live to the website before finishing "set-up" 2) You should actually remove the chat from the website when it is uninstalled. 3) Not allowing you to remove a profile picture, use of default chat icons, or changing the default greeting is horrible service.

Their Shopify Chat integration is flat out broken.