LiveChat ‑ live chat software

LiveChat ‑ live chat software

by LiveChat

The fastest way to help your customers

Wuxly Movement

Really like how easy this app is to use. It also clearly notifies you when an incoming chat is coming in. There is useful information provided on the side of the chat screen that shows you the name and contact info, where the customer is located, the links they've clicked on so far and more.

White Rabbit Skin Care

I've only been using this app for about a week but already it is miles better than others i've tried. It is simple to use, and I love the fact that there is also a mobile app too, which definitely helps with customer support and therefore conversions

ÓRTTU

Easy for using, works fast no any bugs at all. Strong recommend for online e-commerce business! Really increase conversion rate!

Fromanteel Watches

Functional, easy to use, full of information and indicators in order to quickly support customer requests.

Signatureautoparts

Useful app for e-commerce store. One thing I just want to request if you can integrate shopify like we can see the shopify details beside the chat box

FitMe-Foods

easy to use and effective. Good customer support, quick to react. Good integration in our website. Recommended.

loishazel

Easy to use, great way to connect with our customers and provide instant help for their queries. Highly recommend

Terraintechparts

Installed this app with apprehension as there are lots similar. BUT WOW its so much better than expected. I couldn't recommend this app enough! If you want to get more sales and improve your customer service then install this today...

Www Securitystorehouse Com

This is the go-to professional app with everything you need. Not only does support check in on you to make sure you're okay, but they even go the extra mile when needed. Great service and app.

www.securitystorehouse.com

Original Irish Dirt

I absolutely recommend using LiveChat for customer support and increasing sales conversions! I was thinking of using an alternative tool first, however I find a fact that majority of the customers is familiar with the brand already as very supportive when they are about to approach us online.

Previous 1