Live Chat with Help Desk

Live Chat with Help Desk

by LiveChat

Live Chat with Product Recommendations and Customer Details

Great Northern Larder

Overly complicated and unintuitive for such a simple use case. I chatted to support and finished my call by saying "Thanks, but I am going to find another solution" and the reply was "You're welcome". Unreal

July 14, 2021

Ruairi, thanks for posting the review.

To start, there are exceptions to some settings/rules -- please review the email that we sent out 7/6; it should clear the confusion. Separately, our support didn't intend to be rude or anything -- they replied "You're welcome" to your last message "Thanks for your help". That's it. I'm sorry that things turned out this way.

OneCup

Not bad, but it's not the best, we had to uninstall it and move to a better app, we tried to get a refund for the remaining three months of our yearly plan and they refused; that is bad and was not expecting it from a company like live chat who has been in the market for ages and knows we are going thro a pandemic and small business have been impacted. So I do not recommend their service, but I do recommend (Chatra) a trending new app.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for posting this. To your review, LiveChat subscriptions are generally non-refundable, but we do try to be reasonable about refunds.

An explanation of what didn’t work for you and your reasons for requesting a refund is always a good start. So far, we've heard shout-outs to the support team from you; there's nothing on missing features, etc. A member of our team will follow up on your request shortly.

Art House SF

This our my go-to app in Shopify, using it daily. Well done, a lot of features, I like the integration with iPhone/Android, so that desktop and mobile chats are synchronized. Also like that it shows us real-time visits, stats, plenty of widget customization options. So far, great experience with the app

Sonoma Lavender

I’m extremely old school when it comes to servicing my customers. My main goal has always been, and still remains, to stay one step ahead of what my customer may want or need in order to accommodate. Anticipating their needs always assists in keeping a customer feel taken care of and happy. Now that e-commerce is a mainstay, this task is a bit more daunting. Livechat has been an integral tool to let the customer know that help is just a click away in addition to allowing suggested products to increase the sale and in turn, revenue!

ALIAS MAE

We've been using LiveChat for years and have found it invaluable for our customer service. This is the first Shopify integration we've done and we had a small hiccup with domain approval on our development store, but the LiveChat team sorted it out promptly and were very friendly.

Mastic Origins

VERY BAD SERVICE... I TRIED TO LOGIN IN FOR MANY DAYS AND THE SUPPORT TEAM DOESNT WANT TO HELP, SO I DOWNLOADED TIDIO! SORRY BUT YOU NEED TO HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS...

February 10, 2021

Sorry for the bad experience. A few things might have been better explained.

First up, we couldn’t agree more that the process of resting your lost account login can be a little bit daunting. We’ve all been there! To add to that, we treat security issues very seriously and since mishandling of your sensitive data could potentially lead to compromising of your account. We'd be happy to explain this in more detail — you can expect an email from us.

MONTBLANC LMDM

Absolutely recommend for the level of reporting and customer service provided when I had some troubles re-installing the app again.

Skin Care By Suzie

Review Update: Customer support reached out to me to clarify some issues I was having, Although this issues I had are still the same they were happy to issue me my refund. So that being said 4 stars because I appreciate excellent customer support because as we all know many companies suck at it , Their chat app is an excellent app I did really like the Product cards. Did not work as expected, SMS did not work support was no help, Although they have Shopify customer insights in the live chat it is not available in the ticket section making tickets useless it customers email you. Their website show pictures that customers can by products from the chat with products cards from Shopify, When tested cards only showed "View Product" When I ask support that said that wasn't real. I cancel service 30 min after installing, they would not refund me my $50.

The Plant Shanty

Love they chat support even on weekends. Had a slight glitch installing but it fixed itself and support was very patient.

Luxurious Beds and Linens

Great app great customer service always there to help when you have questions or issues to solve. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4