Live Chat with Help Desk

Live Chat with Help Desk

by LiveChat

Live chat with product recommendations and customer details

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The 30 days try version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

خضاركو

i deleted your stupid and expensive app but its still stuck at my website!
why wont it go away?
this is not acceptable

April 19, 2019

Sorry for the issue you're facing. I'd like to get some more details so we can try and resolve this for you. If you contact me directly - support[at]livechatinc.com - and provide your website address we can look into this for you. Thanks for your patience! Daniel, Marketing Team at LiveChat.

Wuxly Movement

Really like how easy this app is to use. It also clearly notifies you when an incoming chat is coming in. There is useful information provided on the side of the chat screen that shows you the name and contact info, where the customer is located, the links they've clicked on so far and more.

White Rabbit Skin Care

I've only been using this app for about a week but already it is miles better than others i've tried. It is simple to use, and I love the fact that there is also a mobile app too, which definitely helps with customer support and therefore conversions

ÓRTTU

Easy for using, works fast no any bugs at all. Strong recommend for online e-commerce business! Really increase conversion rate!

Fromanteel Watches

Functional, easy to use, full of information and indicators in order to quickly support customer requests.

Signatureautoparts

Useful app for e-commerce store. One thing I just want to request if you can integrate shopify like we can see the shopify details beside the chat box

FitMe-Foods

easy to use and effective. Good customer support, quick to react. Good integration in our website. Recommended.

loishazel

Easy to use, great way to connect with our customers and provide instant help for their queries. Highly recommend

Terraintechparts

Installed this app with apprehension as there are lots similar. BUT WOW its so much better than expected. I couldn't recommend this app enough! If you want to get more sales and improve your customer service then install this today...