Live Chat with Help Desk

Live Chat with Help Desk

by LiveChat

Live chat with product recommendations and customer details

Www Securitystorehouse Com

This is the go-to professional app with everything you need. Not only does support check in on you to make sure you're okay, but they even go the extra mile when needed. Great service and app.

www.securitystorehouse.com

Original Irish Dirt

I absolutely recommend using LiveChat for customer support and increasing sales conversions! I was thinking of using an alternative tool first, however I find a fact that majority of the customers is familiar with the brand already as very supportive when they are about to approach us online.

The Nest Shop 3

We are just getting used to it and are happy with it so far

The Nest Shop

Walltones

Manipulative, hard to use, unintuitive.

The Cake Planner

LOVE this app! I've been able to help so many people live on the page. Helped sales and engagement.

X31 Sports

That was a horrible hour of installation and then removal of your LiveChat plugin.

We canceled our account immediately.

1) You should not push chat accounts live to the website before finishing "set-up"
2) You should actually remove the chat from the website when it is uninstalled.
3) Not allowing you to remove a profile picture, use of default chat icons, or changing the default greeting is horrible service.

Their Shopify Chat integration is flat out broken.

1 3 Next