Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

Mentor

Great app that's easy to use! The customer service team is very helpful and responds in a timely manner too

Funfunny Store

Customer service is useful and tries to help. They need to improve the language selector though because you can't put it in a good position that works for all devices.

Kenz Hosiery Mill

I am very happy with this app considering the capabilities against the price; it's free and awesome.
I wanted to give 10 stars but I recently faced few challenges after I added some additional apps on my site:
* can NOT translate tabs and Buttons in the product page
* can NOT translate the announcement bar or messages created by other Apps
I know there are limitations and I am not a developer, but I am sure that the ETranslate team is clever enough and has extra extra excellent support.
Also, Please give us the capability to change the flag in Arabic; There are many countries that use Arabic Language but obviously not same flag...

June 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your trust. The points you mentioned are consistent with what we think. Actually they are in our plan. We are working hard to make these features closer.

We are welcome for users' opinion and idea. Hope we can bring you a better experience soon.

Canna Axella Jewellery

I have used this app to translate my shop into other languages. It is the best app to do the job so far. There is still small bugs and problems, but when the developer has fixed these. It will be the best app for manual translations.

April 10, 2020

Hi, I have reported this to our dev and sent an email to you just now, we can stay in touch through email. Please understand that due to time zone issues, we may not be able to respond to all messages in real-time, but we usually respond to questions within one business day.