Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

Monarchess Natural Luxuries

I like this app a lot, very helpful and detailed. There are some minor issues when searching phrases, also when trying to translate on mobile sometimes the words I type in the target language disappear when I click save or even when I click space, on desktop it works fine. But overall the app is great.
I'd love to have more word limit than 2000 words for manual translation on the free plan, email template alone is over 3000 words because of the layout code. I'd also suggest that codes not be counted as translated words since they are the same in both languages.
There's also the issue of translating tabs and sentences from other apps on the store, some apps got recently supported but only in paid plans (which is reasonable) but only a few apps are supported so far.
I don't feel I have full control over the position of the language selector especially on mobile phone view, though I think there's the option to add a code but I don't want to mess things up. I like that you added more flags for Arabic, nice touch and I noticed it in the update! :) With that being said, I highly appreciate the free plan and can only imagine the effort put to make it so detailed and easy to use!
Great app, thank you.

Petit Fawn

OK.. So my original review was very harsh.. and a few days later they fixed the search, fixed the export, invested the time in RTL support and were keeping in good communication with me to fix issues I have encountered.. so while it might not be perfect right now.. if they keep this attitude up they will be!!

November 22, 2020

Hello there,

We just tried to check the issue but your store is locked. We have contacted you by email. Could you kindly tell us how to visit your store? Also more details about the issue. Then we can start. Do not worry we will try our best to help you with it.

Thank you.

Best,
Zeusir from Team Etranslate

Mentor

Great app that's easy to use! The customer service team is very helpful and responds in a timely manner too

Funfunny Store

Customer service is useful and tries to help. They need to improve the language selector though because you can't put it in a good position that works for all devices.

Kenz Hosiery Mill

I am very happy with this app considering the capabilities against the price; it's free and awesome.
I wanted to give 10 stars but I recently faced few challenges after I added some additional apps on my site:
* can NOT translate tabs and Buttons in the product page
* can NOT translate the announcement bar or messages created by other Apps
I know there are limitations and I am not a developer, but I am sure that the ETranslate team is clever enough and has extra extra excellent support.
Also, Please give us the capability to change the flag in Arabic; There are many countries that use Arabic Language but obviously not same flag...

June 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your trust. The points you mentioned are consistent with what we think. Actually they are in our plan. We are working hard to make these features closer.

We are welcome for users' opinion and idea. Hope we can bring you a better experience soon.

Canna Axella Jewellery

I have used this app to translate my shop into other languages. It is the best app to do the job so far. There is still small bugs and problems, but when the developer has fixed these. It will be the best app for manual translations.

April 10, 2020

Hi, I have reported this to our dev and sent an email to you just now, we can stay in touch through email. Please understand that due to time zone issues, we may not be able to respond to all messages in real-time, but we usually respond to questions within one business day.