ET Language Translate‑Currency

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 28, 2023

Have not used the app long enough to make a proper review, but it seems to do what it says. I just wish i could translate more than one language for free. I would like to add, customer service was very quick to reply to me, very helpful, patient and kind. So that is a plus for sure. I would recommend.

BOBO
Iceland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 14, 2023

Good customer service!
Some small errors in translation can occur, however this is normal with an automated translation. User interface could be a bit more accesible. Sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for.

Qumpi
Belgium
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 7, 2023

Easy to use and intuitive. Overall had a positive experience with the available features and the chat support.

The Linda Club
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
December 12, 2022

Det bästa med denna appen är dess support som är snabb och bra.
Får alltid den hjälp jag behöver!

Vissa buggar finns, men supporten och dess utvecklare har snabbt löst dessa problem.

konstnärsportalen.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 7, 2022

in general good app, needs to make develops in syncronizations, very good support team especially lisa...

Turkish Hijab Aya
Turkey
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 27, 2022

In general good translation, that can be manually modifies as well.
Good + fast customer service with a smile.

Kuliana Edition
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 15, 2022

At first, I was disappointed with the level of complexity with the App and the amount of effort it took to get just a couple of languages on the site. However, what made it all so very worthwhile was the amazing support I received from Lisa. She was incredibly patient, clearly an expert on how the App works, and a clear and concise communicator. *** Lisa made the difference... big time! Well done Lisa.

Yertizz
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 13, 2022

The app is easy to use and givers good average translation, its just a shame you need to get one of the higher subscriptions to use the translation of page assets, such as filters etc. Great and fast support from Lisa who answered all my questions.

mx4ever
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
September 30, 2022

Great customer service, extremely helpful and kind people. Great automatic translations. A bit complicated UI to navigate outside of pages, products and navigation. I.e. the filter of our theme has caused some headache when the values were translated. But it's all solved with the help of customer support/developers of the app!

Barkalot
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
UpperCommerce replied September 30, 2022

Hello Barkalot,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our valued users. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience, we will keep improving our app for your better experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, you can reach us via live chat or email, we are available 24/7 to help.

Best Regards,
Etranslate Team

September 8, 2022

nice app with great customer service very reactive and helpful, they did answer me very quickly , thank you

4iphone.fr
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
UpperCommerce replied September 8, 2022

Hello 4iphone.fr,

Thank you so much for your approval, and we are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service!!!🤩
We are always here if you need our help or if there is anything that we can help with!

Cheers!🥂