Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

Caribbean Wind

Awesome translation plugin. I am new to Shopify and the support really helped a lot with setting the store. Though I have to pause the plan temporarily...Appreciate!

CARLAYERS

A great translation app! The menu is clear and the language switcher can be integrated very well into your own store. The support has always answered super fast and could always help us. I can only recommend this app!

Mid-Foot Cycling

This app is pretty good. It is not perfect, as no auto-translaters are, and proof-reading is mandatory, but I still rate it a solid 5 stars. This kind of app is about more than just the translation. It is also about ease of use and customer support, two disciplines in which this app excels.

BUBLIK.SG

Last time I tried to set up the Russian language as a target one, it didn't load for a long time. So I deleted the app. After a while I tried to install it again and contacted the support for help. They really helped me and fixed everything I asked them. And even more they gave us the gift credits to rectify the situation. Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help!!! Your app is really easy to use, very customer friendly! Thank you one more time!

February 9, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your trust! We are always committed to bring you a smooth experience for translating your store. Your valuable feedback helped us find an ignored bug. Feel free to tell us your questions or suggestion anyway.

Kind regards
Zeusir from UpperCommerce

Nineon

Having worked in the localization industry for 20+ years, I was extremely impressed with the professionality and maturity of the ETranslate App. It is better than some professional translation tools that I have evaluated, absolutely brilliant and easy to use to get your store translated. 6/5 if you ask me!

newusb

Quick and easy translate. We have it running on my store for a while and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

pretty-busy

Got great help to suit the needs of my business from the developers. Thank you for the great support.

goodgoodyuchen

We hit a few issues getting the language selector to work with current theme. Thankfully customer service was extremely helpful and had it resolved in hours.

InhouseRave

Great app. if you are looking for an app to translate your app, this is the one. Recommended to anyone who is not bilingual.

yougiftswitch

Great translate app. The price is not so expensive for starters. Some more features/credits with the translating others apps would be even great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7