ETranslate‑Language translate

ETranslate‑Language translate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

Kagmad.com

If I could rate this app and its customer service a 10 STARS, I would. Very very happy to have this app on my website. Few steps for the setting up.Amazing customer service."THEY WON'T LET YOU DOWN".Massive thanks to Zeusir. Even it's free, it gets the job done accurately. Compare to other translation apps, I will professionally recommend ETranslate.
Thanks for your support guys.
Keep it up.

IVI Shine

Very useful. However, auto translation task interrupt sometimes, although it can finally finish the translation. I suppose they are constantly improving the translation.

Ailizz

A great very useful app! Great for translating and so easy to use and able to translate most I need.
Great price since its free for most features! Support also helps a lot

5DArtGalley

Better needed to use auto translation if you published lots of products or articles. Was even better when you have patient to check auto translated content. Remember you need to publish language and sync content then it can work. Definitely work the price considering it's free for manual translation.

Bertasche

Love this translate app to help with transaltion of my whole store. I suppose they are constantly improving the translation.

ThePaintedLeaf

Wow, the service is exceptional. Very quick and accurate. It does not feel like service for a free app.

In terms of use of the app, it is easy to use. The automatic translations were a help.

Thanks for all of your help!

ABYON

Very good to gave a quick respon to solve an issue. I use it for bi-lingual translation and I'm very pleased.

Heloideo

The customer support is very helpful,It's a good apps, because it makes your business more perfect and makes the user experience of the website stronger.

Wonder naturals Inc.

So quick reply!! I'v changed the language name in code. it works. Can't log in helpscout yet. Language detection not working for me , Than you so much!

September 11, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your useful opinion! We did not found the flag was broken until you told us. We are testing the new flag and scheduled to fix it in next week. Also, the original language name is already on our update schedule.
We just tested auto language detection feature and it works in our side. Here is an article about how the feature works.

We have sent you email, would you mind tell more detail? If you tell us then we can check what is going on. Kindly contact us at this email (etranslate@uppercommerce.com) then we will reply you asap.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further question or need about translating your store. We will do our best to help you with it.

Stay safe.

Tomei Wines

These guys are great! Really helped me with problems I could not understand and thought was not possible.....and they did it promptly. Appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5