Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

chlebourg

日本語と英語のサイトを作りたかったのですが、翻訳は自分でするので翻訳機能はいりませんでした。CSVを使うよりも楽に翻訳作業ができて、見やすいし、しかも無料で満足です。翻訳精度は使ってないのでわかりません。

Sensey Bali

The free version was already enough to translate my site completely. It does exactly what I wanted. Great support as well from Colin. Very responsive and helpful!

Dolfinos

Affordable and very user-friendly app. Customer support is fast and super helpful. I use it for manual translations. Definitely recommended!

HOMO NATURALS

I tried two other apps before and I wasn't happy with the way they worked, or they were too expensive. This app covers all my needs, and it is very user-friendly to use. They also have good customer service. They are supportive and they solve any issue pretty quickly. For me, this translation app that offers the best price/quality ratio so far. I definitely recommend it.

PARASOL COLLECTION

App works WAY better than you expect, and customer service is super quick, knowledgable, and effective. dont sleep on these guys

July 29, 2021

Hi,

Your review really encourages us. Thank you for your trust!

Regards,
Zeusir from Team ETranslate

BlackDrops

I use this app for manual translate and it's amazing! Ah i don't spent any money , i use it totaly free.

July 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review! We will continue to work hard to bring you better service. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Zeusir from Team ETranslate

LoraArtwear

We use the App translating the site to Hebrew. The App has great support team and they support several themes. I recommend this app if you are looking for a good translating app

HÁI Swimwear

Colin is friendly and helpful as always. Well done!!!! Look forward to having the upgrade soon about the elements translation.

Manawai Surf & Yoga Boutique

I used the app for translating our site to another language. Great app, works fast. Customer support is super useful and helpful.

Espace Navi

I am reallly happy with the app. Just wish sometimes the traduction will be done automatically when you do changes. thanks

Previous 1 3 4