Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Scott Home Delivery

Excellent app and we appreciate the company's approach to supporting their customers. Would definitely recommend!

Dominion Graphic Arts

I am using this app to hide products that I can't sell outside the U.S., since my international customers were getting frustrated to see something they wanted, only to find that they couldn't actually buy it.
This app makes it easy to do, and furthermore, I love how it allows me to hide an entire collection without needing to manually hide each product within that collection.
All in all, I've had very few problems with this app, and whatever problems I did encounter were dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

Moonshake Studio

The app works flawlessly. We have an online shop that requires certain sections to be password protected, and Locksmith does it all perfectly. Also, support has been really excellent and fast.

Jan Supply Detroit

Completely delivers on what it promises and they have EXCELLENT customer service. What else is there to say?

Simrun Chopra

I used this app to create private viewing sections for my customers.
I have created different access for different customers.

It is great to create additional value. It also connects with mailchimp and klaviyoo but not ominsend. I wish it did.

I would like to to allow access to say "people who purchased X" that would really help.

nuJava Coffee Company

This app helped set up wholesale on our retail store site. There are areas in Shopify that it cannot block, but we could devise satisfactory work arounds. This saved us the expense of upgrading to the premium version of Shopify.

Nice work!

EndlessPens

This app has been an elegant solution for our needs! It has allowed us to seamlessly hide products and collections, no mess, no fuss. Thank you for this app, it's amazing.

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

We have been extremely happy with the Locksmith app. We've used it to show/hide collections based on customer type and location. We've used it for 7 years without a hitch and the customer service is the best. It's very easy to use and very flexible. Their customer service is friendly, understanding, even intuitive.

THE LASH SHOP

WONDERFUL app and superb customer service! This app is super easy to use and I love how I'm able to lock pages using different variables. Customer service responds quickly and they're friendly. I honestly really appreciate their pricing structure as well, as they have a "pay what feels good" policy - really love the flexibility here especially since I use them for two of my websites!

I highly recommend this app!

Note: I read through some of the negative reviews and they're pretty ridiculous. I think those users are probably a bit technologically challenged, because this app is VERY easy to use and super straight forward.

ToyMakerCellars

This app has helped our Shopify site with some features we needed. I highly recommend this app to people that need the features this app offers. Also the customer service is great, they were very helpful when I reached out to them and helped answer my questions.