Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
September 28, 2020

Locksmith is an incredible app that has changed the way we do business. Also, the team at Locksmith has also been super-responsive and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Stay Golden
September 25, 2020

So far so good! If it all functions correctly I will be continuing to use this App!
Very easy to understand and set up.

shopkeedronbryant.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 17, 2020

We have used this app for our digitally launched products, and it is fantastic. It provides a variety of different options to help us protect our resources. It is user friendly, and we have received excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this app. I know you will find the features applicable to your needs. Don't think twice. Get this app!

Living Proof Ministries
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 16, 2020

Works well with lots of options for different scenarios. Can be complex to set up but if you have a question, a real person will respond to you very quickly with good advice. It's expensive considering that basic locking features should come with every Shopify plan, in my opinion. The search tool to start a new lock can be very slow, to the point where it freezes completely. Apparently this is a problem on Shopify's end, but I wish that there was a way to filter before beginning a search; such as, search only products (or collections) for the term ___. I also wish you could lock tags. All that said, we've been using the app for over a year now with no problems.

Spinster Sisters Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 12, 2020

I use this app to send password protected links to customers so they can order custom items or products that we don't want anyone browsing the website to see. It's simple, intuitive and it works smoothly and accurately, with fast customer service.
The only thing that would be a nice extra feature would be the ability to search for locks that have been created rather than having to scroll through alphabetically to find the one you want.

The Urban Editions
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 11, 2020

I needed this app to do some things to make my site a bit more 'customized'. Ken Parelius worked with my tirelessly to deliver what I needed - and this was ALL within my free trial period. I felt pretty confident that this was the app I needed for my store; but after Ken went above and beyond for me when I wasn't even a paying customer - I was sold!

Next Level Dezines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 9, 2020

At first, I thought this was a great app, but I had trouble with configuring effective locks, after significant trial and error, not only by myself but my colleagues. The only way to seek help from Locksmith was to email the developer. I did that twice and never received a reply. I'm on a 15-day free trial, and unless I get some support that is effective and timely, I will seek a different app. EasyLockdown seems to get strong reviews.

Wild Seed Project Shop
Time spent using app: 11 days
Lightward replied September 9, 2020

I hear you. ❤️ Looking back at the emails from yesterday, everything was good to go at that time – it sounded like you were really happy with where things were at. :) I understand that things come up, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to get back to you in time for what you needed today. I get that it's frustrating to have an emergent situation, in which you need help on a tight timeline.

We only received one of the two emails you mentioned in your review. The email came in at 11:12am today (local), about a launch scheduled for 1pm. We were able to get back to you at 3:04pm, two hours after the launch, and just under four hours after your initial email.

Realizing that your deadline has already passed, if there's anything more we can do to help, please let us know. We can't guarantee specific turnaround times, and I understand and respect if that means you need to find a different solution. By all means, do what's best for you and your business.

Thanks for letting us know how this went for you. It all matters.

All the very best,

-Isaac

Edited September 9, 2020

An excellent app, backed up by top notch customer service. The locks are easy to set up and if you've got an issue it gets resolved by a human being extremely quickly (even, in our experience, if that issue isn't really Locksmiths remit - eg CSS edits). Unbeatable value and a pleasure to deal with the team.

MZB Services
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 months
Lightward replied September 9, 2020

:D :D I'm really happy to hear all of this. I'm delighted that Locksmith's served you so well, and that you've gotten what you need from our support crew, while enjoying those exchanges! :) Thanks for sharing, and for adding your energy to the process – it's good to have you here. :)

All the best,

-Isaac

September 3, 2020

Locksmith is a great app and functions well. If I need help it is always available and prompt.
I recommend Locksmith.

HealthMasters
September 3, 2020

We were able to use this app really well to personalize the products for our clients! The locksmith team also provides responsive and supportive customer service. It's definitely an essential app to our store.

NutriEssencia PH