Locksmith , 483 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to control access to specific site areas, hide prices, and lock certain products. It's ideal for businesses differentiating between wholesale and retail or offering exclusive products. The app is also useful for selling digital content behind a paywall. Merchants praise its seamless integration with Shopify's user registration and smooth performance. Customer support is noted for its speed and helpfulness. The pay-what-you-feel-is-fair pricing model is well-received. A few merchants experienced access issues after the trial period, but these seem to be rare exceptions.

March 5, 2018

We have loved the Locksmith app. It was very easy to add on to our site, and has worked beautifully ever since. Customer support is great if you need it (I had very basic "stupid" questions at first, but they never made me feel stupid!). If you need to lock down any aspect of your site, Locksmith is the app to do it!

Ccmdie Com
February 24, 2018

Great app. If you need to limit your store this is the app.

Bibliog
Edited May 26, 2016

I’m so glad I tried this app!! It’s great, and it’s so easy. This is the perfect solution to my ongoing wholesale pricing issues. I’ve also been working on a complete re-do of my site and have a product line I want to retire from retail sales, but which my wholesale customers still want to continue buying. I’ve now set up separate pages for wholesale and will be able to completely remove the retail versions when I’m ready, which enables me to truly start fresh with my new site design which also means it will happen faster now, and my wholesale customers will be happy as well. Triple Win. Thanks so much Isaac.

Agds
February 28, 2018

Great tool! We use it to provide our customer with a customized product basket and it works great. The Support is awesome - quick, easy and always friendly.

Korsnittest
Germany
June 10, 2019

I used this app to send a secret URL to customers that I wanted to see that page. Those pages are invisible to other customers and it worked very well.

FTH Power
February 24, 2018

Very happy with it. Simple steps. I wanted to customize a little and customer support was there to help.

Scottbarnes
January 24, 2019

Used this app to lock out users from a wholesale site and also to restrict access to collections based on customer tags. Works great and is easy to use. Even more awesome is the great customer support I have received when reaching out with questions.

Bone Head Wholesale
Edited March 1, 2021

I love this app and I get fast responses, usually, but now our customers can not purchase their school supplies.

Corsu
Edited August 24, 2020

I've been using Locksmith for at least 3+ years and it is a ROCK SOLID solution! It gives us the effortless capability to password protect tutorial pages of our site, and even a protection at the front end. I love that it offers many different kinds of locks - and combinations.

The service from the developer has been exceptional. Same day response every time - caring service with step by step solutions from Jed the last time.
Locksmith is a five star very elegant solution, flawlessly executed - I give it my highest recommendation.

The SvenPad® Supreme: Discover Your Perfect Force
June 19, 2018

Easy to use and it's working great for my wholesale customers

Top Knot Chicago