Locksmith , 480 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to control access to specific areas of their website, making it ideal for businesses differentiating between wholesale and retail or selling digital content. It's praised for its ease of use, even for those without coding experience, and its responsive customer service. The pay-what-you-feel pricing model is appreciated, as is the app's versatility in creating membership levels and hiding specific products or collections from certain customer groups. It's known for its seamless performance and has been key in controlling access to digital content.

October 8, 2021

This is by far THE BEST app EVER! I wish I would have found it sooner! It lets me control who can see what content based on customer tag. I was able to accomplish with my whole shop in just half an hour what I was trying to do with a $60 a month app that never worked correctly.

Dezartisan
February 26, 2018

Locksmith is great and easy to use!
Would recommend to anyone who needs to lock part of their site

Disciple
July 12, 2023

great app, just what we need. But maybe more importantly the customer service provided by Tristan was outstanding. He just took the initiative to fix something, it wasn't a bunch of back and forth which usually happens with shopify apps.

by Kin Aesthetics
7 months using the app
December 21, 2021

Excellent app with an amazing support team! If we ever have any questions or run into a problem, their team is quick to get it taken care of.

Choosy Kids
February 26, 2018

Does the job!
Not had a single issue

Sienna Glass
June 18, 2020

WONDERFUL app and superb customer service! This app is super easy to use and I love how I'm able to lock pages using different variables. Customer service responds quickly and they're friendly. I honestly really appreciate their pricing structure as well, as they have a "pay what feels good" policy - really love the flexibility here especially since I use them for two of my websites!

I highly recommend this app!

Note: I read through some of the negative reviews and they're pretty ridiculous. I think those users are probably a bit technologically challenged, because this app is VERY easy to use and super straight forward.

THE LASH SHOP
February 27, 2018

We use this app on our wholesale only store. Locksmith does a great job of hiding the store from consumers and from google.

Dishmaster Wholesale
March 13, 2020

Works great for us. Helped us to create our b2b website at www.the-essentials.eu. Thank you Isaac and friends.

Swim Essentials
Netherlands
July 7, 2015

Brilliant app! Works perfectly on our site for specific wholesale customers and very easily edited to suit our preferences. Isaac was incredibly helpful and resourceful. Couldn't recommend the app or Isaac enough!

Isla Jewellery
August 5, 2018

Not only hides what I need from my website, I can also sign products to specific guests! This app is brilliant!

Newheightshouston