Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FAVORTY

Location Austria

I searched high and low for a way to make certain products unavailable based on the location of the customer, as for some reason that is not an option in Shopify. Locksmith does just that and it does it perfectly. It also makes it possible to basically create a wholesale section without the use of a dedicated app (so building one with Locksmith is a lot cheaper. Speaking of price, it's very reasonably priced.
Customer service is a dream as well, I need a product page to be visible but not shoppable for certain customers and Ken miraculously made that happen, thank you so much Ken!
Can't recommend this app enough!

My Racing Pig

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using this app to lock certain collections in our store, so that we can offer discounted prices to logged in customers only at certain times/on certain days. The app is extremely easy to use, the locks work perfectly and the explanations on how to use them are clear.

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Location Australia

This has helped me allow customers with certain log ins access to products which we cannot sell to certain countries and allowed healthcare professionals access to samples for their patient base.

805-wine-jp

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Locksmith is easy to use and understand. It's the simplest way I've found to implement a client's specific requests to limit purchasing to people who have purchased a membership to their store.

Safety Solutions Ltd

Great app, that allows you to really customize access to your store. Best lock app on the app store. Customer Support was great as well with helping us get our desired result.

FanCutouts

We could not have launched our store without the power and flexibility of Locksmith. Great UI, great features and wonderful, intelligent control. They really thought of everything.

Stay Golden

Time spent using app About 2 years

Locksmith is an incredible app that has changed the way we do business. Also, the team at Locksmith has also been super-responsive and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

shopkeedronbryant.com

So far so good! If it all functions correctly I will be continuing to use this App!
Very easy to understand and set up.

Living Proof Ministries

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have used this app for our digitally launched products, and it is fantastic. It provides a variety of different options to help us protect our resources. It is user friendly, and we have received excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this app. I know you will find the features applicable to your needs. Don't think twice. Get this app!

Spinster Sisters Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works well with lots of options for different scenarios. Can be complex to set up but if you have a question, a real person will respond to you very quickly with good advice. It's expensive considering that basic locking features should come with every Shopify plan, in my opinion. The search tool to start a new lock can be very slow, to the point where it freezes completely. Apparently this is a problem on Shopify's end, but I wish that there was a way to filter before beginning a search; such as, search only products (or collections) for the term ___. I also wish you could lock tags. All that said, we've been using the app for over a year now with no problems.